Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

World Cup qualification draw (12)

nl Vincent de Boer >> saturday may 18 - 08:28
The final draw has been made for the qualification tournament of the first world cup for national teams.

You can find the draw for your country by going to the national team page and selecting "tournaments". You should see the qualification tournament there.

Due to several bugs in the first draw that was made tonight we had to make a new one. If you are the manager of a national team you will have received two messages about the draw. You will also erroneously have received a message that you can select players from the shortlist. Our apologies for these messages, they should be ignored.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
hu MacikaG >> saturday may 18 - 08:57
I actually made selections from my shortlist, but it was necessary, 'cos my NT has only 18 members instead of 23.
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
nl Vincent de Boer >> saturday may 18 - 09:20
18 players should be plenty... But since it was possible I guess I'll have to check if anyone selected players who are participating in playoffs.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
nl Vincent de Boer >> saturday may 18 - 09:24
The players who still played in playoffs have been removed from the national teams again if they were accidentally reselected.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
hu MacikaG >> saturday may 18 - 09:33, Edited saturday may 18 - 10:33
This is also a News item. All the players received it, who has NT member on his team, or only the National Manager? (that's actually me)

Edit: My friends told me, they also received this News, so every user can read this.
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
au Mr Legs >> saturday may 18 - 10:12, Edited saturday may 18 - 10:15
Yeah, I was able to make changes from the shortlist. Had 21 in squad, so removed one player and added in 3 gun U21s.

Just checked and ability to change squad no longer there. Looks like I was lucky doing it as soon as the message appeared.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
tw 小冠 >> saturday may 18 - 11:16
Is there any U21 tournament in the future ?
tw 小冠
Registered2013-03-29
nl Vincent de Boer >> saturday may 18 - 11:57
Yes, probably. But not any time soon.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
nl Corniel >> wednesday may 29 - 13:04
Where will the Cup take place? Will there be home advantage? How about the stadium selection?
nl Corniel
Registered2012-12-18
hr v >> thursday may 30 - 01:27
@Corniel:
Answer to your first question you can find here:
http://rockingsoccer.com/hr/soccer/tournament-565/qualification
hr v
Registered2013-02-04
nl Corniel >> friday may 31 - 07:07
Hmm, I totally missed that view. Thanx!
nl Corniel
Registered2012-12-18
ua BeerMan >> friday may 31 - 07:23
I'm interested in players special attributes. Will it be that audience player will play worse in all matches in final stage of World Cup in Netherlands? Or determined will play better for another example?
If no, maybe you need to add some natural arena notes for special attributes which are based on home\away matches.
ua BeerMan
User
Registered2013-03-28