Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not fair (9)

pt Gonçalo Rocha >> sunday february 24 - 20:42
Why there are teams in the 3rd english league there are better than league one teams of another contries ?
pt Gonçalo Rocha
Registered2013-02-18
nl Vincent de Boer >> monday february 25 - 08:25
All teams are new, third league teams are not created worse than first league teams. There is a random factor involved, in a few seasons the better teams will promote to the first level and then it will look more "normal".
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
be okapi >> tuesday february 26 - 12:56
Just Think about the Glasgow Rangers. Yhey're also better than Lierse (Belgium) but they're not in the Scottish Premier League and Lierse is in the first division in Belgium.
You can't compare.
be okapi
User
Registered2013-02-08
be My sharona
eng pepsy11 >> thursday february 28 - 23:12
That has absolutely nothing to do with this?
All teams are even in this game, as it is the first season, all leagues are even even the first season.
Glasgow got demoted and how can you compare two teams in two different countires so blindly?
eng pepsy11
Registered2013-01-16
be Btitty >> friday march 29 - 13:00
Do ppl who started in League 1 get more more money from tv-revenue, sponsors,.. than ppl who started in lower leagues?
be Btitty
Registered2013-03-06
ro SpokenReasons >> friday march 29 - 13:04
Bitty

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-13/article-38

Here is a link where you can find everything about the game income.
ro SpokenReasons
User
Registered2013-03-11
be Btitty >> friday march 29 - 18:26
I've read that.. That's why i was asking it.
Doesn't really seem balanced that ppl who started in league 1 get more money than ppl who started in league 2,3,4. Whilest all teams are basicly even (since the game just started). So it's sheer luck where you are placed?
Like me: i'm in league2 but there are still botteams in league 1.
be Btitty
Registered2013-03-06
nz Tiety Kooistra >> friday march 29 - 18:55
In the first seasons there is no difference, this only comes later (gradually)
nz Tiety Kooistra
Registered2012-10-15
sco Scotland1983 >> friday march 29 - 19:26
hmm btitty its not sheer luck when you choose a team you are ask some questions and you get a team which fits your answers its fair because you cant handpick your team to have a advantage but you can have a team that meets roughly what you said in the questions at least but gives you a challenge too:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC