Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

Locked youth (8)

be okapi >> thursday may 23 - 18:11
An article about the Belgian youth:

The world starts knowing he Belgian NT with Kompany, Lukaku, Benteke, Courtois, Witsel etc but the future can even be better:

Part 1:

DAVID HENEN ( 17) ) Little Ronaldo • born 19 april 1996 • Plays at: Anderlecht. • Wanted by: Manchester United, Inter Milaan, Benfica, Ajax, Leverkusen, Arsenal. • Position: FW • Description: looks like Neymar, but in the Italian press described as ‘the ittle Cristiano Ronaldo’. Also compared with Kanouté • Comment: “Henen is een phenomeno, which you sees only once in 30 year. “Inter is ready to buy this baby-bomber.” (Italian newspaper Sport e Vai). •

ADNAN JANUZAJ ( 18) ) de Belgian Beckham • born 5 february 1995 • Plays at: Manchester United. • Position: MF. • description: the ‘Belgian Beckham’ and the ‘Zidane with a left leg’.
Plays from the right as creative MF but is a left winger. Technical perfect. No goalgetter, but a patron • Comment: “Januzaj can be an anchor in the team of Manchester United.” (sir Alex Ferguson) “When you see Januzaj play, you kow immediately: this a player for the first team of Manchester United.” (sir Alex Ferguson)

ZAKARIA BAKKALI (17) succesor of Ronaldo • born 26 januari 1996 • Plays at: PSV. • Wanted by Manchester City, Anzji Machatsjkala, Fulham. • Position: Fw • description: fast as hell, technically high-levelled• Comment: “Bakkali has the talent to be the follower of Pele and Ronaldo ” (TransferNewsCentral) (Dick Advocaat) • Bijzonder: Bakkali sdidn't want to go to Manchester City just for the money. Got the promise from the new PSV-coach Cocu to get play minutes next season.

NATHAN LEYDER (16) the new Vertonghen • born 14 april 1997 • plays at Zulte Waregem, this summer: Ajax. • wanted by: Everton, Aston Villa, Valenciennes, Standard, Anderlecht. • Position: central def • description: modern Cdef: vgood passing, scoring •

FRANCESCO ANTONUCCI ( 13) ) target of Barça • born 20 june 1999. • plays at: Anderlecht. • • wanted by: Barcelona. • Position: mid. • description: Technically enormously high, perfectly two-legged, insight and fast.

CHARLY MUSONDA JR ( 16) )nickname ‘Xaviesta’ • born 15 october 1996. • plays at: Chelsea. • • always wanted by: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal. • Position: mid • description: Technically ultimate good with charismatic personality
Comment: "get away Eden Hazard! There's already a new Belgian in town” (American sportwebsite Bleacher Report) “Xaviesta, a mix between Xavi en Iniesta” (Johan Boskamp) • a few months ago 16-year, Rafael Benitez let him train with the A team of Chelsea.

ALESSANDRO ALESSIO ( 17) ) second Gattuso • born 29 april 1996 in Genk. • plays at: RC Genk. • wanted by: Manchester City. • Position: def mid. • description: a real ‘ 6’, lot of balrecuperation, •

SIEBE SCHRIJVERS ( 16) ) THE (yes: THE) Belgian diamant •born 18 juli 1996 plays at: RC Genk. • wanted by: Manchester City, Chelsea, Rijsel, PSV, Anderlecht. • Position: Att. • description: fasten exploseve striker rare vista, who participates active at the game • Comment: “Schrijvers is a diamant, hij will form later together with Bakkali en Pereira de holy trinity of the NT (Johan Boskanmp) • : Schrijvers scored at 15an hattrick in een oefenmatch with the A-team vand made his debute at 16 in the Europa League en Belgian competition.

YOURI TIELEMANS ( 16) ) biggist talent in Anderlecht • born 7 may 1997 in Sint-Pieters- Leeuw. • plays at: Anderlecht. • wanted by: half Europa. • Position: mid. • description: Attacking mid with perfect infiltrations, traptechnique en scoring ability. •

PERREIRA (17) plays at: Manchester United. • wanted by: Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Newcastle United, Tottenham, AC Milan, Villarreal. • Position: mid. • description: creative mid, dominant in ball possession and dangerous free kick. • Comment: “Dribbellt like Nani, passt like Xavi, runs with the ball like Xavi Hernandez, controls the ball like Berbatov, but you can compare him most with Scholes.” ( Bleacher Report) • In Engeland there's already a potentiële transfer fee of 40 miljon pond on his head.

MATHIAS BOSSAERTS ( 16) ) the white Kompany • born 10 juli 1996 plays at: Manchester City. • wanted by: Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Fulham. • Position: def • description: Fysically very strong & good footballing ability , een modern def.
be okapi
User
Registered2013-02-08
be My sharona
it Echo >> thursday may 23 - 19:41
It seems that Belgium has the potentals to go back to the greatness of 1986, and maybe doing better, in the next years.
I don't think in Brasil, but in Russia in 2018 it could be a serious candidate for the title.
it Echo
User
Registered2013-05-23
nl Vincent de Boer >> friday may 24 - 07:39
You never know though... too many young players choose for the big money and end up at a club that doesn't need them but want to have them around just in case.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
be okapi >> friday may 24 - 11:40
Like Musonda jr., Bossaerts, Vermijl, Januzaj What a talent ... Just wanted to see them in Anderlecht-shirt (they all come from the Anderlecht-youth- project) but they all went to the UK.
Januzaj is now on his way to the top and also Musonda jr. will.
The other 2 are very talented but to get in the A-team of Manchester City ..
Anyway, it's better to have a few talents than not having them. 1 or 2 must be possible.
Like the Netherlands had their enormously strong periods now it's maybe time for the Belgian invasion.
be okapi
User
Registered2013-02-08
be My sharona
hr EroSt >> friday may 24 - 15:05
Croatian youths also have enormous quality (U17 and younger). They were just kicked out from the group stage from last European championship were they finish 3rd in group behind Russia (winner of EC) and Italy (runner up).

In qualification they were first in the group with Spain, France and Belgium. It's worth to mention that only the first from that group went to the Euro in Slovakia.

After they beat Spain, France and Belgium (very easily) they were amongst favourites in EC, but they were kicked out by Italy and Russia in most embarasing game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7b_lThDooI)... Italy and Russia needed to play 1-1 game and if do, they would both go to the semifinals. I don't remember who, but I think Italy took the lead and than Russia scores. Result was 1-1 and after that more than 30 minutes (that much left to play after that goal) they just pass to each other and opposite side didn't attack. They were playing antifootball (like commentator said) and I still can't belive that managers of those countries teach them to play like that with 17 years old. That's why we have cheeters today and we don't see real football games like in the past, where everyone goes for the win and didn't calculated, especialy like that (you can see in video I put). And the most funniest part is that in qualification for Euro 2008 Croatia helped Russia by beating England at Wembley although they already qualify for Euro and they pay us back like this. And on last Euro in Poland in Ukraine, Croatia and Spain needed 2-2 result to qualify both for the quaterfinals (Italy would be the third no matter what) and Italy started to protest that the game will be embarasment and that we have a deal with Spain, but we played fiar play, and Spain too, we lose after goal in 90-th minute, but that's fair play. Shame on you Russia and Italy once again. :(

Croatia U17 qualify for the WC (17) next year and I really hope to be in a group once again with Italy and Russia, so that we can show you what sport and fairy play really is. :)

I won't write you players who played at Euro, but belive me, we have generation that is similar to Belgium, even better I think, because, we kicked that generation in qualification.
hr EroSt
Registered2013-02-07
ca denisgrad >> friday may 24 - 22:24
Belgium got great young talents like Thibaut Courtois, Eden Hazard and Romelu Lukaku. All great players and good thing they all play for Chelsea :)
ca denisgrad
Registered2013-04-22
nl TeddyBeer >> saturday may 25 - 14:42
I like Viktor Fischer from AFC Ajax , I think he's gonna be a big one. What think you about him?
nl TeddyBeer
Registered2013-05-14