Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

review lineup/tactics? (8)

us jpeso >> friday may 24 - 04:29
Is it possiblle to review the lineup /the tactics set for a match

after the match was played??
us jpeso
User
Registered2013-05-20
us Richmond
eng James >> friday may 24 - 05:56
I don't think you can but why would you need to?
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
nl Balladeer >> friday may 24 - 06:15
You can, if you go to the match you played you can see on the right wich positions your players had during the match, from that you can figure out which lineup you used...
nl Balladeer
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng James >> friday may 24 - 16:11
Oh Yeah, and I do actually do this if assistant manager sets a line up. I'm sorry.
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
us jpeso >> saturday may 25 - 02:59
Do you ever need to look at the substitution rule you have set for a game?
I could not find any other " tactical" decision I d to make
And it looks like the teams with the better players win and that the formations are cosmetic- if thats true well....
us jpeso
User
Registered2013-05-20
us Richmond
au Mr Legs >> saturday may 25 - 04:53
You can't see your substitution rules after the match was played, you just have to guess or remember what they were.

The teams with the better players will generally win, but don't forget there is a large home ground advantage. So you need to be significantly stronger to be assured of an away win.

The formations definitely make a difference. They define where on the field your players will run to during a match. The wrong setup & you can easily lose a match you should win. You also need to look at the strength of the opposition. For example if your team is generally stronger, but your opponent has one or two good strikers - you need to go more defensive. If your opponent is weaker in the midfield, load up on your midfield to dominate & take advantage there. Also worth looking at your opponents recent wins & losses, what formation worked against them & what didn't?

You just need to use all the info you have & use the match analysis tool to give yourself the best chance of winning. And after you have done all that, there is still an element of luck & you can still lose the unloseable match & win the unwinnable match.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
us jpeso >> saturday may 25 - 17:28
so if I read that correctly if you log in regularly and have the better players(have been a manager longer) you win unless the random kicks in ^_^
us jpeso
User
Registered2013-05-20
us Richmond
at schorny >> saturday may 25 - 20:41
You need to make your own lineups - that is important. Besides that you don't need to be online (watching matches and figuring out what works and what does not, is however very useful).

Stronger teams win more often than weaker teams - well, duh. But formation is very important. If you always play with the same formation you will lose against good coaches (unless your team is way stronger). But this game is very new. Not everything is figured out yet.
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05