Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Where is Youth Center? (9)

ar Galaeno >> tuesday may 28 - 18:33
Hi I left my previous team because it takes almost bankruptcy .. lost 50mil per day with games, but hey, that's another story ..
The question is, I for having facilities with at least level 5, I had to redo the tutorial on the new computer, the issue is .. I have already Built the stadium, the training center and the scouts and I get NOTHING more to build ... I honestly do not remember, but ... I should have appeared ed youth center to build? ; S

If someone can give me a clue as to what I may appear .. I read the guide, but it says nothing about when you enable the construction of youth.

From already, thank you very much!
ar Galaeno
User
Registered2013-02-07
ar Henro
sg FlameTermite >> tuesday may 28 - 20:11
Not that sure about this one, but I think should be...

level 1 stadium
level 2 training
level 1 scout

Not 100% sure...
sg FlameTermite
User
Registered2013-04-22
ar Galaeno >> tuesday may 28 - 20:16
Thanks!
ar Galaeno
User
Registered2013-02-07
ar Henro
us ranks39 >> thursday may 30 - 02:12, Edited thursday may 30 - 02:20
Today I switched squads and gave up an advanced team, so I do not get the tutorial with my new team. Today, I built level 1 stadium, training center and scouts office. How do you get to build the youth center? I cannot find it anywhere....is something required before you can build it or can you only build 3 buildings in one day? Any help would be nice....Thanks!

EDIT: SORRY! Didn't see this one! Any news on it yet?
us ranks39
Registered2013-02-12
cn protein >> thursday may 30 - 02:20
Hi ranks, have you tried upgrading your training complex?
cn protein
User
Registered2012-12-18
us ranks39 >> thursday may 30 - 02:21
I haven't I don't want to risk it and lose my money only to have the youth center appear tommorow..... If someone could confirm, I would appreciate it...if not, I'll try to upgrade. Thanks, protein!
us ranks39
Registered2013-02-12
si miller >> thursday may 30 - 09:58
You have to upgrade training center to level 2 and scout office to level 1 and than you have a option or to upgrade training center to level 3 or build a youth center.
si miller
Community admin
Registered2013-05-22
si NK PROFIservis
nl Vincent de Boer >> thursday may 30 - 10:11
I've added a line to the help page of the youth center to say that you need a trainer level 2 to build it.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
us ranks39 >> thursday may 30 - 18:10
Thanks all!
us ranks39
Registered2013-02-12