Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Keeper tactic skill (8)

au Mark Hooper >> friday may 31 - 06:39
How important is tactics skill for a keeper? Can't see how the movement thing really impacts a keeper - what do people reckon?
au Mark Hooper
User
Registered2013-05-21
au Mr Legs >> friday may 31 - 06:46
Has been discussed before. Might be worth searching for it. But basically, tactics wont help a keeper with movement based stuff, but it might help him stay in position better. Especially as some keepers can wander out of goal at times.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
sg FlameTermite >> friday may 31 - 06:48
Have a keeper that was tactic 8, he does not have the roaming attribute but tense to leave the penalty box. After I up to 10, the roaming is lesser. I'm not that sure how much this will affect the roaming (or maybe I made a wrong observation)
sg FlameTermite
User
Registered2013-04-22
cn protein >> friday may 31 - 07:50
Hi Mark, you might want to read these topics I guess?

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en?topic=603

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en?topic=741
cn protein
User
Registered2012-12-18
au Mark Hooper >> friday may 31 - 11:39
Thanks guys. I did try to search - didn't notice it was only giving me the 1st 25, my bad.

Cheers
au Mark Hooper
User
Registered2013-05-21
il joest5 >> friday may 31 - 12:39
I must say that I almost never saw a player take advantege of the goalkeeper wandering around. Somtimes I even saw strikers alone in the penalty box while the keeper was far away and instead of getting an easy goal they passed the ball back or just waited for the goalkeeper to come back.
il joest5
Translator
Registered2013-02-07
ca Razor McGoo >> friday may 31 - 13:26
I have a roaming Keeper who is sometimes crosses the half. Been trying to train his tactics or maybe start playing him in the outfield. But he's only 1.5 stars so I might sack him.
ca Razor McGoo
User
Registered2013-05-21
au Mr Legs >> friday may 31 - 15:05
If he has roaming special ability, then I don't think tactics will help much. You might be better off retraining him as a defender or selling him next trade period - you should find a bot willing to buy him.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08