Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Youth player (super talents) (2)

de niklas17 >> saturday june 1 - 17:29
i have two questions about super talents in the youth center.

1: is it possible in an lvl 10 youth center that this super talents have a talent of more than 5? for example 5,5?

2: is the chance that the next youth player is a supertalent 4%? or is it like with the youth players. one of the first 25 youth players is a supertalent and then one of the 26-50 youth players is a supertalent again?

hope you can understand my questions :S
de niklas17
User
Registered2013-01-20
cn protein >> monday june 3 - 14:06
Hi niklas,

1. It's likely, and there is no maximum value for both fixed and trainable skills.

Example: http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-58323 (From Youth Centre level 4)

2. I suppose the problability applys for every generated new youth players, so it's always 4%. However of course the actual situation may be vary because it's just a theoretic chance. The situation you described is a very ideal one, and in my opinion it won't always happen like that...
cn protein
User
Registered2012-12-18