Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Is it true that old players can only be fired? (7)

nl SJ >> friday june 7 - 04:06
I tried to sell an age 29 player at last transfer window, but failed.
Even the computer teams didn't want him. (I felt so sad for the old man.)
What can I do? Just fire him?
Thanks.
nl SJ
Registered2013-03-30
sco Scotland1983 >> friday june 7 - 04:10
hmm some old ones will be worth something sepending what they can offer to a team ie a team looking for a cheap one season measure if they are low on cash till the younger players are ready for a full season i hope this helps:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
cn protein >> friday june 7 - 04:59
You can put him on the transferlist again, SJ, there is limitation for this action at the moment.
cn protein
User
Registered2012-12-18
nl Corniel >> friday june 7 - 10:59
I guess that if a 29 year old player is less then 2 stars, I't can hardly be an improvement for any team. When he has over 4 stars, still a lot of teams will interested. ;)
nl Corniel
Registered2012-12-18
tw 小冠 >> saturday june 8 - 00:49
I think a 29 years old player with about 2.5 stars is still good for improving squad of a newly generated club in one full season.
tw 小冠
Registered2013-03-29
sco Scotland1983 >> saturday june 8 - 01:49
exactly or even a 2 star one to add cover to such a team:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
ar 路路逍遥 >> saturday june 8 - 05:08
I think the reason that you can not sell the player is all of the computer teams do not have enough money to buy him.
ar 路路逍遥
Registered2013-04-28