Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Friendlies - How many? (4)

no MortenE >> friday june 7 - 22:45
Just wondering how many friendlies people play during a season, and how many then each day? Peace!
no MortenE
Registered2013-06-01
no MortenE >> saturday june 8 - 21:59
Rephrasing the question then: How fatigued do the players get from friendlies?
no MortenE
Registered2013-06-01
eng Kezza >> saturday june 8 - 22:24, Edited saturday june 8 - 22:30
To answer your first question.. I play 10-15 friendlys a season.. to get all my players the experience from 6 friendlys (900) and to get a few extra credits (0.5 per match I watch). I might also play more if I end up spending alot of credits in the transfer windows.

Think you could play 2 a day no problem.. in terms of fatigue.. I have no idea.. dont really worry so much about that as its not a massive issue.. unless you have 4-5 games in a day (game week). But I wouldnt risk your star players in friendlys!

Hope this helps!

Kezzer
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
sco Scotland1983 >> sunday june 9 - 06:28, Edited sunday june 9 - 06:30
friendlys can be useful though for part of raising prospects star pontential stars it works for me anyway if they have high enough endurence friendlys are a great pontential raiser and fast experience for players who join from the youth centre in the middle of the season i hope this helps:D

as for fatigue each player is different in endurance so look that up to work out their limits as you over time see how drained they get from each match:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC