Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Can not understand (9)

sa 啵啵啵 >> sunday june 9 - 04:53
This game Why can not the first to write announcements, and then change the game?
sa 啵啵啵
User
Registered2013-04-03
sa SPL Imperial College
sa 啪啪啪 >> sunday june 9 - 07:04
Why should reduce the Champions League prize money? GM, you've seen play a game, the second tune bonuses do? In the real world, the Champions League will do it? Originally, the Champions League play both put their efforts. There are many did not play Champions League sour grapes, but if they do envy, it relied on their ability to play Champions League ah! Moreover, GM, you do not notice things on a whim, not once or twice, and we have not the right to know what the players?
sa 啪啪啪
User
Registered2013-03-29
sa SPL Michael Jackson
sa 啪啪啪 >> sunday june 9 - 07:09
In addition, playing the Champions League, three fronts to bear the pressure, the bonus can not be compensated three-line combat it?
sa 啪啪啪
User
Registered2013-03-29
sa SPL Michael Jackson
nl Vincent de Boer >> sunday june 9 - 07:47
We sometimes have to change the game, but when they are chances that impact players we always announce this.

I have no idea what you're talking about specifically though. Is it about changing the draw of the champions league? In this case we first fixed the bugs and announced it when we actually had something to announce. If something weird seems to be happening, post it on the bugs forum so we'll look into it.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
pt José Mourinho >> sunday june 9 - 07:51
now Champions League‘s reward is so low.I am not interested.My youth players all are good.I will ues 14 youth players to play 6 matches make a profit 600x6x14=54000 experience.Which is more cost-effective.Because Champions League‘s reward is so low now I am not interested.
pt José Mourinho
User
Registered2013-02-07
it AS Roma
nl Vincent de Boer >> sunday june 9 - 08:02
@Roma: the championship prize money will increase over seasons. Right now all clubs have incomes much lower than clubs that normally play the champions league in real life, so if we'd have the same sort of prizemoney it would be unbalancing the game.

In real you would get 8 million euro only for participating in the group stage and another million euro for each win. That would indeed make it interesting, but it's a bit exaggerated.

Eventually there will be this sort of money but it will come gradually. If you choose to ignore the champions league that's your choice.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
sa 啪啪啪 >> sunday june 9 - 08:06
@Vincent de Boer

Why the Champions League prize will become the third of the first game?
sa 啪啪啪
User
Registered2013-03-29
sa SPL Michael Jackson
nl Vincent de Boer >> sunday june 9 - 08:45
The first match includes the group participation fee.

The prizemoney is not entirely correct yet, you don't get more money for wins/draws yet, just an average amount for each match. We'll sort this out next season.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
hk Philip Kho >> monday june 10 - 13:27
So this issue is just because of misunderstanding.
hk Philip Kho
User
Registered2013-03-25