Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Tired players (5)

in viktor >> sunday june 9 - 12:44
help says "Tired players perform worse in matches and are more likely to get injured."

What is the threshold for tired?

Because it seems that invariably when I play an opponent with fatigued players, my players pick injuries.

Then again it may be the luck of the draw or may have to do with paying members/benefit implementation.

But I was curious if there was a threshold beyond which a player is considered tired or maybe the word tired is lost in translation.
in viktor
User
Registered2013-05-22
in Air FC
gr Paris >> sunday june 9 - 14:01
Tired player is the one with fitness less than 100%.
A player is more or less tired depending on how far is fitness from 100%.
gr Paris
Registered2013-05-28
nl Vincent de Boer >> sunday june 9 - 15:04
There isn't really a threshold, but once the energy bar gets into yellow the the speed at which your players get worse increases and once it gets to red it again increases.

There is no relation between your injuries and the opponents fatigue nor does it have anything to do with VIP benefits.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
in viktor >> sunday june 9 - 18:05
thanks
Oh Well So I presume all my injuries were "random".
in viktor
User
Registered2013-05-22
in Air FC
in viktor >> tuesday june 11 - 03:54
With every passing match it seems unlikely that
"
There is no relation between your injuries and the opponents fatigue"
in viktor
User
Registered2013-05-22
in Air FC