Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

A question about the transfers (7)

it Echo >> sunday june 9 - 22:18
Hi.
If I ask a team to put a player on the transer list my bid will be consideredthe highest, OK?
If there are 5 bids then the time for bids will be delayed, and the price will be 25% higher. Higher than what? My first bid?
If there is at lest 1 more bid in the second round, what happened to my 1st, highest considered bid? It is cancelled or is it still valid and considered the highest?
Thanks.
it Echo
User
Registered2013-05-23
sco Scotland1983 >> sunday june 9 - 22:23
if your bid was highest it is still valid thats my experiance anyway though you may need it increase it again to improve your odds:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
it Echo >> monday june 10 - 07:57
OK thanks Scotland
it Echo
User
Registered2013-05-23
hu MacikaG >> monday june 10 - 09:38
No, if someone put a bid in new round, every other bid placed previous round cancelled. So, if you want to buy the player, you must place a bid again. The amount doesn't count, if you bid the minimum, your bid counts the highest because you asked the player. And this rule stands all (4) rounds.
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
eng Kezza >> monday june 10 - 09:56
Yep.. I have the same understanding as MacikaG
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
sg FlameTermite >> monday june 10 - 10:48
Agree with MacikaG
sg FlameTermite
User
Registered2013-04-22
it Echo >> monday june 10 - 15:07, Edited monday june 10 - 15:07
Oh thanks guys for these very detailed informations.
it Echo
User
Registered2013-05-23