Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Fatigue (8)

tt HecMandM >> monday june 10 - 15:21
Until when more or less do I expect my players to be fatigued if they play a ligue match at 18:45??
tt HecMandM
Registered2013-04-30
ar Gabrielorco >> wednesday june 12 - 02:01
It depends on your player's endurance and your health center...
ar Gabrielorco
Registered2012-12-19
cn protein >> wednesday june 12 - 06:25
Also the duration they are on the field (and the match type, league in this case).
cn protein
User
Registered2012-12-18
au Mr Legs >> wednesday june 12 - 14:23
Is it duration on the field, or as a result of how many actions they take? I seem to see a large variance in the fatigue levels after a match, so assumed the more fatigued ones did more during the match. But I haven't really checked it closely, so I suppose it could be just because of their differing endurance levels.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
cn protein >> wednesday june 12 - 14:27
To be exact, I suppose the duration reflects the distance a player has covered on the field. I think you have a point also with the actions, but I'm not sure about that.
cn protein
User
Registered2012-12-18
ar Gabrielorco >> wednesday june 12 - 15:07
This is only for U21 players: "If a player has a high match bonus, his endurance will be lowered resulting in a higher fatigue."

http://rockingsoccer.com/es/futbol/help/home/category-2/article-43
ar Gabrielorco
Registered2012-12-19
au Mr Legs >> thursday june 13 - 04:49
I have seen some of my youngsters, with high grey star values get very fatigued in some matches. So that explains some of the variance there a bit.

Would still be interested to know if moves on the field or actions taken have any bearing, or if it is just time on the ground.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
fi Roope >> thursday june 13 - 10:02
I have noticed that players with Sprinter special ability get more tired (after gaining that skill)

/Roope
fi Roope
User
Registered2013-03-05