Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

need help on line-ups (5)

cn 桑特拉奇 >> tuesday june 11 - 10:20
Guys, I'm just here for not more than 2 months and I'm still studying. But I personally could not understand why I lost this game

Any real professional people could explain - http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-181345/1

this is Home to me and I'm 352 and my team average status is 1 star more than my opponent. My opponent is using 424 that they completely abandon their midfield.

I thought it should be an easy game and I could get a 3 points without any problem. I analyzed 20 times with results 3:0 or 2.6:0.2.

Why I lost? Does this mean Line-up really won't affect anything and whether you win or lose just depends on luck?
cn 桑特拉奇
User
Registered2013-04-20
cn 桑特拉奇 >> tuesday june 11 - 10:21
I feel really frustrated, I bought 1 year VIP3 and I carefully managed my team but I'm always getting shit result. I can't see any tactics in this game?

This is SOCCER man, this is not black and white game.
cn 桑特拉奇
User
Registered2013-04-20
nl Corniel >> tuesday june 11 - 12:22
Well, to speak for myself: last season I had the strongest team (theoreticaly) from the Dutch competition. In the and I was second, but I took quit some time to even get close to the highest seeds. Why? I don't know. But (bad) luck is a factor.

About your game: you're opponent has equal stats for that game. So winning by one goal is not an strange outcome of the game.

I did some research before with the Analyse tool. It gives a little inside at the spreading in the results.

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en?search_content=analyse%20tool&topic=314

Just as in real: it is not always the best team that wins.
nl Corniel
Registered2012-12-18
no Lied >> tuesday june 11 - 12:40
I see some obvious flaws. You have two dmc (both with bad physical stats, and one with bad passing) when he doesn't have a single am, your fullbacks(with low pace) have low tactics (they need high tactic to know when to move into the center), your only central defender is a sweeper and Rocking soccer doesn't differentiate between sweepers and liberoes. This is just what I assume, but when you have a Libero (who likes to run forward) and two fullbacks with low pace, you are vulnerable to counter attacks.

Your CM, AML, AMR and strikers are pretty good, but they only make up half of the pitch which makes you vulnerable to bad luck on your own half.

I'm not an expert on the subject, this is just what sounds like logical errors to point ut from my own experience and understanding of the help section.
no Lied
Registered2013-04-28
cn 桑特拉奇 >> tuesday june 11 - 14:25
Unfortunately, two of my very strong midfielders were suspended for this match. I'm still trying to find out how line-up affect the match.

Thanks very much for your guys analysis and really appreciate it.

Cheers,

Roger
cn 桑特拉奇
User
Registered2013-04-20