Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

NT player but no club team (5)

it fabregas >> tuesday june 11 - 22:06
I came across many players who are members of NTs but dont have a club team anymore. What happened to their previous club teams? Are those players going to disappear or we can still try to transfer them in the next window?
it fabregas
Community admin
Registered2013-02-23
it Pro Vasto 1902
ua Garfman >> wednesday june 12 - 03:25
Good question, I have the same thing.
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
tw 小冠 >> wednesday june 12 - 04:02
Their previous clubs were cut due to league size rearrangement.
tw 小冠
Registered2013-03-29
ua Garfman >> wednesday june 12 - 04:55
Not exactly, two of mine are created players whose managers switched teams so they were removed from the team. They are still in the NT, though.
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
cn protein >> wednesday june 12 - 06:23, Edited wednesday june 12 - 06:24
It's possible his former manager left the club (if they are created players), or the club was closed due to the rearrangement of the league size.

Those players without a manager can't get selected in the next national selection (right now for example) I suppose. I don't think they are available for transfer either unfortunately...

It's discussed a bit in the bug forum before by the way :) :
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/bugs?topic=848
cn protein
User
Registered2012-12-18