Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Locked Seriously??? (9)

hr Kruno Jurcic >> wednesday june 12 - 16:33
First of all,sry if i posted this in wrong section but i feel like im posting it in a good section.

Im so frustrated right now that i want to use some dirty words but i will try to stay calm as possible and i won't do that.

So open this match:

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-173935

First and only goal in the game,pls someone give me a good explanation and tell me WTF goalkeeper did in a full backs position?? And why the goal is empty???

Just seriously,dont just skip to the goal..Watch it from halftime and it will happen very soon(51st min)... Pls someone give me a good solution because i can't seem to find one. Im quiting this game and gl to everyone that will stay here. Because if you can't manage to keep a keeper in the goal there is no need to call this a soccer game,call it a futsal because in futsal keeper is often going forward.

And btw tommorow i sell my key players,grab Eto'o and others if you like them,i will sell them cheaply. Good luck and bye all
hr Kruno Jurcic
User
Registered2013-03-22
nl Danh >> wednesday june 12 - 16:40
Too bad u have low patience for all the bugs to be fixed
nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
hr Ferguson123 >> wednesday june 12 - 16:43
I must agree.. this is bad bug :D
Look at this game... start of second half ^^ My goalkeeper take ball and start dribbling :D I hope developers will fix it soon, we want see our keppers on our goal
http://rockingsoccer.com/hr/soccer/info/match-173927
hr Ferguson123
User
Registered2013-05-08
hr Kruno Jurcic >> wednesday june 12 - 16:47
Im so annoyed because that "bug" costed me a championship. I dont know why developers wants to add "advanced tactics" and some other shiny and unimportant things while there are like thousand bugs in the game engine. I will stay in the game i just won't play it,i will just upgrade facilities and i will start playing for maybe 10 seasons or so,i hope they will fix bugs till then...
hr Kruno Jurcic
User
Registered2013-03-22
nl Vincent de Boer >> wednesday june 12 - 16:56
This is not a bug. Your keeper has very low tactics, which is why he moves out of position occasionally. If you don't want this to happen you should train him more in tactics. You have to take into account that most of the players in the starting team are very bad.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
hr Kruno Jurcic >> wednesday june 12 - 17:02
So i should train tactics for a keeper to make him stay in the goal? LOL..i won't even comment this,im over and out :)
hr Kruno Jurcic
User
Registered2013-03-22
hu Patrik >> wednesday june 12 - 17:59
I dont get why are you so upset, your keeper barely has any tactics. Obviously he'll act stupidly sometimes... Be wiser when you choose your training, and your team can get better very soon. Also please dont spread negativity in the forum, the conversations should be polite and calm.
hu Patrik
Registered2013-03-31
eng James >> wednesday june 12 - 18:12
You can't please everyone
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
nl Vincent de Boer >> wednesday june 12 - 18:18
I'll close this topic, I don't think there's anything more to say about this. Maybe we should make a separate section on the forum where people can blow off steam after a dissapointing loss. It's understandable people feel the need for it but it shouldn't fill up the regular forum.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15