Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

New Clubs (6)

eng James >> wednesday june 12 - 18:46
This annoys me a bit, I went on to ticket sales and saw a person who said he it was his first full season so I looked at his team out of interest and it was probably as good as mine, if not better, having played for about a third as long. I think all startup teams should have startup basic players( I know created players are deleted, but what about players that are trained), rather then luckily getting a good team. The thing that is worst though, is that teams that leave purely to go to a better club. I think the 3 players with a level 5 facility rule is very good rule, but now that I have a level 5 facility, I could pick my 3 best players and leave to a better club players wise and bring my best players with me, which I think is wrong. So basically, when you start or move club, you should have to start again players wise other than the level 5 3 players rule, but then all your other players should be startup. This would prevent getting a lucky good starting team or moving clubs just to get a better team, which I think is cheating. Again, I do love this game, but I think the game would be better with these rules.
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
at StormZ >> wednesday june 12 - 19:00
why would you think its wrong? Yes you can bring 3 talented players with you,but you will lose all your facilities and they will be forced to train on lvl 1 training center,so no matter how talented they are they will lose that advantage soon due to low lvl of training center
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
eng James >> wednesday june 12 - 19:13, Edited wednesday june 12 - 19:14
Your Facilites go down by one level, they don't get reset. That's a fair point, and your correct in the regard of moving clubs, but when you have a new club your going to build up your training center anyway and if you have better players it's an advantage.
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
at StormZ >> wednesday june 12 - 19:23
No buddy,yeah they go down one level but for the club you left. Not for the new club :D

"You will not get the tutorial in your new club but you can take 3 players with you from the old club to your new club. It is important to realise you can't take facilities with you.

When you leave an advanced club its facilities aren't removed but lose one level. This will result in a bot-team that has facilities. "

And yeah,if you leave your current club you will have better players,but they will get older eventually and what then? You will sell them for some money and then you will spend them on facilities anway and your total level of facilities will be lower then you had before,you will have bad players and decent facilities. Trust me mate,better focus on your current club and think about future,maybe you have weak players now but eventually in the future you will be stronger if you have good plan
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
nl Koen >> wednesday june 12 - 19:24
Hey James,

I do understand your feelings, and I also consider it cheating a bit. But hey, what's the problem? It's not possible to 'win' this game. It's about optimizing your club, and trying to achieve some goal you can only set for yourself.
Personally, having played Rocking Rackets for some years as one of the first players, I quit that game because there was no challenge anymore. Starting at an advantage gives you an easy game, but lacks challenge. That's why I chose to start here at level4, at quite a disadvantage having no scope for international tournaments the first three seasons. It's a way to make sure I will enjoy this game for quite a long time!
So it's not about what someone else does what makes the game interesting. If someone wants to play like that, who cares?
nl Koen
Registered2013-03-21
eng James >> wednesday june 12 - 19:47
Good Points, @Jose Mourinho As soon as I posted I thought about the fact that when your players do get old, and you are right. I wasn't thinking of leaving my club anyway. @Koen That is exactly the right way to look at it, thanks for that view.
eng James
Registered2013-03-17