Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Please add transfer window loans (13)

eng Grumpy >> sunday june 16 - 16:55
Somebody just informed me that loans are only available in the end of season transfer window, I personally think that's a bit silly and unrealistic. Loans should be allowed in all transfer windows and emergency loan signings should be allowed in between, for times such as suspensions and injuries to players.

What do others think on opening up loans in all transfer windows?
eng Grumpy
Registered2013-06-16
gr Paris >> sunday june 16 - 16:57
Why not?
Just like in real football.
gr Paris
Registered2013-05-28
eng pepsy11 >> sunday june 16 - 17:06
IMO, loans should be open allways. Also out of transfer windows
eng pepsy11
Registered2013-01-16
hr Bruno >> sunday june 16 - 17:35
i completely agree too.. i think that is something that will really give more fun to the game.. and make things easier for new teams..

but.. what are negative sides of that in case there would be a, let say, loan period when is transfer period too?
hr Bruno
Registered2013-03-18
eng Grumpy >> sunday june 16 - 17:47
Loan periods and transfer periods should intertwin with each other. Someone else said loans should always be open. That's a great idea too.

I think there should be an option when loaning players. You can loan for 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, or until end of season. Think that would be great.
eng Grumpy
Registered2013-06-16
sg FlameTermite >> sunday june 16 - 18:26
Loan should be open, agree with you guys (however I never loan before, but this can increase the interaction in the transfer market). The term period will be amazing too, just like real life!
sg FlameTermite
User
Registered2013-04-22
nl Corniel >> sunday june 16 - 18:34
It is not realistic to loan a player just because you have an injury. Furthermore, as far as I know, it's not limited to an age too.

Although I wouldn't mind if it would be possible to loan out a player at the half way slot (till the and of the season), I think it is a bad idea to make loaning available during the full season. The teams that loan out there players would have to put a lot of effort to find a club for there player, and the clubs that are looking for temporary improvements would have more difficulties to find players.
nl Corniel
Registered2012-12-18
nl Vincent de Boer >> monday june 17 - 12:32
There are too many ways this can be used unfairly and there would be problems with the way players get experience now. The league counter is reset now if a player moves to a different club and that would have to change if you could loan players halfway during the season, I don't see enough added value in mid-season loans to do this.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
nl Danh >> monday june 17 - 13:10
I think loaning a player must also favor him to join ur club when buying after the loan (only if the other party agrees on selling him) this is realistic cause irl this also happens a lot.
This will also add some value to loaning a player.
nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
fr Tompot >> monday june 17 - 13:15
In my opinion, mid-season loans would be a great tool to manage one's team.
In my case, I got 4 new players from the youth center, plus 1 new created player, plus the guys I bought beg. of the season...which makes a big amount of players who will not play. I did not buy during mid-season, but sold 5 players that would not be playing in my teams (A and U21). I would have prefered to keep them in my team and loan them.
Lot of things change in a team in half a season, and this would be a great tool.

On the other hand I understand Vincent point that the way the system counts the number of game played in a season does not help opening loans possibility during mid-season...Is there no way the the system takes into consideration that since the player still belongs to the team where he started the season, games played for this team should be taken into consideration in the game count...
fr Tompot
User
Registered2013-03-14
nl Corniel >> monday june 17 - 13:54
Not playing in your U21? You can train 12 players per U21 match, and will play about 40 matches a season. So, you can train 24 U21 players at your U21 squad. I can hardly believe that is not enough...
nl Corniel
Registered2012-12-18
nl Balladeer >> monday june 17 - 14:41
@Corniel: there is a 24year age max on loaning out players.
And I agree, you can train an insane amount of youth players in the U21 matches, it should be np to train them all...
nl Balladeer
User
Registered2013-02-09
fr Tompot >> monday june 17 - 15:50, Edited monday june 17 - 16:13
Corniel you are right it is enough, but i'd rather have them playing for 500 XP in first squad of other teams.
And by the way, it would bring more fun to the transfer system ;)
fr Tompot
User
Registered2013-03-14