Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

injury substitutions (4)

in viktor >> sunday june 16 - 17:35
If a player gets injured and you have had only 1 substitution and there are 5 fit players on the bench,
what are the reasons because of which he may not get substituted ?

What is the algorithm for substitution?
in viktor
User
Registered2013-05-22
in Air FC
sg FlameTermite >> sunday june 16 - 18:37
For all my matches (those I watched), there is always a substitution when my players get injured if I still have my 3 or 2 or 1 more substitution available to be made.

The rules of substitution from what I have seem is position for position, in general.

What I meant general is defender for defender even if your center back is injured the next in line is a good side back, he will still get substituted in. However these position - wing back, defensive midfielder, attacking midfielder, winger - can be substituted by two different positions. (not 100% sure for wingers).
sg FlameTermite
User
Registered2013-04-22
au Mr Legs >> tuesday june 18 - 04:01
If a player is injured and you have only made 1 substitution, then he should be substituted & the bot will pick the best available to replace him with. If he wasn't replaced then it is a bug & you should report it in the bug reports forum.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
in viktor >> wednesday june 19 - 04:31
Thanks then thats what I shall do.
in viktor
User
Registered2013-05-22
in Air FC