Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

Locked Sir Thor's Competitions (13)

ie Sir Thor >> tuesday july 1 - 16:35
This thread will be for any news regarding my competitions, as well as a place for YOU to make suggestions.

My last round of competitions awarded 64 VIP Vouchers. I'm expecting the current round to offer even more. Each competition will be posted two hours before kick off of the days first match. Voucher Frenzy will also be posted at some point before kick off, so keep an eye out.

If you have any competition ideas, or prize suggestions, just throw them in here

Thanks,
Sir Thor.
ie Sir Thor
Registered2014-03-10
nz Luke Broadcast >> tuesday july 1 - 17:06
:D
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
hr Eddie >> tuesday july 1 - 17:15, Edited tuesday july 1 - 17:19
Sir Thor, I don't have any suggestions, just want to thank you for awesome competitions you put here.

EDIT: Or 3 vouchers for 1st comment, 2 for 2nd comment and 1 voucher for my 3rd. ;)
hr Eddie
Registered2014-05-03
hr Kolja >> tuesday july 1 - 17:24, Edited tuesday july 1 - 17:24
What more to add when you are giving this prizes for gambeling (sry for grammar if wrong) :D
Fine way to make people more active ;)
hr Kolja
User
Registered2013-03-26
hu Patrik >> tuesday july 1 - 18:10
these competitions are legendary, thank you!
hu Patrik
Registered2013-03-31
il guylamed >> tuesday july 1 - 18:53
Thank you SIR!
il guylamed
User
Registered2013-04-04
no Eaglewing >> tuesday july 1 - 19:46
Although I've yet to win anything, these competitions are loads of fun! Thanks for doing this! :)
no Eaglewing
User
Registered2013-07-08
il joest5 >> tuesday july 1 - 19:49
I would also like to thank you Sir Thor.

Some suggestions:

- Number of corners in a game.
- Which team will receive more cards.
- Number of fouls. Which player will make the most fouls in a game.
- Guess the correct minute for: goals, cards and maybe somthing else.
il joest5
Translator
Registered2013-02-07
in Mr. Arpit >> wednesday july 2 - 14:50
Sir will you really give us VIP Vouchers?
in Mr. Arpit
User
Registered2013-12-09
in Thundering Pune
nz Luke Broadcast >> wednesday july 2 - 14:52
He has not been online. Give him some time....
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
nl Vincent de Boer >> thursday july 3 - 07:37
We normally don't say anything about bans, but in this case he made promises to a lot of people that he can't keep so I'll give a short explanation.

Sir Thor is banned because he committed fraud with paypal to get all these vouchers. He did not actually pay for any of them. He can only play again if he sorts this out and pays for all the vouchers he has already given away. I don't expect him to do that so I have removed his other threads.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15