Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Youth search (4)

mt zio_pey >> monday june 17 - 12:59
Is different to search a youth in a country or in another one?
Is better to select a big one?
THanks
mt zio_pey
User
Registered2013-05-21
ph Joshua >> monday june 17 - 15:02, Edited monday june 17 - 15:09
@1st,question: no it's not diferent,actually it depends on the lvl of your scouts office,higher lvl of scout's office can lead to more regions you could search from.. and that could really give you more options on finding a better youth player.
ph Joshua
Registered2013-05-21
au Mr Legs >> monday june 17 - 16:48
To answer your question on where to search, consider the following.

Big active countries (ie china, netherlands) have lots more players on the market & generally better players, but a lot more competition, so players tend to be sold at higher prices.

Smaller countries (ie Australia) have a lot less activity/players for sale, so they tend to be cheaper & your win chances are higher.

But as the game progresses & people are able to search more markets, the competition in the smaller markets is increasing.

Personally, the last 2 trade periods I have mainly searched the bigger markets, due to the quality/numbers of players available. But during season 1 I found some of the smaller markets better hunting.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
mt zio_pey >> monday june 17 - 19:01
Mr. Legs I wasn't speaking about thr transfer market...kokz understood my question
mt zio_pey
User
Registered2013-05-21