Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

[VOTE] Who do you think wins Champions League Europe Season 3 (13)

eng pepsy11 >> tuesday june 18 - 09:12
You can place your vote here: http://strawpoll.me/119414

Lets talk about who we think will win. I think that almost everybody has an actual chance of winning, no team went through the group stage with 6 wins and the game is still young, so no club is clearly better than others.

If i have to point out a club, then i think FC United Of Manchester is really strong.
eng pepsy11
Registered2013-01-16
il joest5 >> tuesday june 18 - 11:44
I think it is too hard to predict. The difference between the teams is so small, and with 2 knock out games each round (and one in the final) almost any result won't be a surprise. If a team like ofer10 (which in my opinion have the best squad in Europe) didn't even went through the group stage then really anything can happen.
il joest5
Translator
Registered2013-02-07
hu MacikaG >> tuesday june 18 - 12:06
ofer10 finished same point (10) as two other team (FC United of Manchester and FC Stasbourg Alsace), so they had very bad luck.
I think Cambuur with the new 6.8 starred bosnian youngster has a slightly better chance to win, but who knows...
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
eng pepsy11 >> tuesday june 18 - 12:20
Wow what a transfer! I don't know if that will help much this season, but he has insane potential!

And as joest5 said, anything can happen. No win or loss will be a major upset this season.
eng pepsy11
Registered2013-01-16
nl Corniel >> tuesday june 18 - 12:35
Well a lot can happen. Cambuur or FC United of Manchester will NOT make it to the next round, (that's good for the others).

I agree that ofer10 is a strong team (and I tipped them for the title) but I don't think that they have the strongest team.

The strongest teams have around 4 stars on average, the weaker teams have hardly 3. That is a difference that's make it quite unlikely to win, but we will see what happens.
nl Corniel
Registered2012-12-18
hu Zsone >> tuesday june 18 - 15:15
nice job!can u make another pole for the europaleague too?
hu Zsone
User
Registered2013-02-08
eng James >> tuesday june 18 - 15:44
I voted for Lost Keys United, I think consistentcy is key and Lost Keys United is the best team with consistently good players. Any team can lose when playing away though, and it's very unpredictable with no dominant team.
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
eng pepsy11 >> tuesday june 18 - 15:48
@Zsone: I'll do it for next round. =)
eng pepsy11
Registered2013-01-16
at schorny >> tuesday june 18 - 16:02
I voted for Hapoel Haifa, but I really think this is going the be very close.
Home advantage is so strong, that anyone can beat anyone at home... Even my team was able to beat Strood City 5:0 at home - that never should have happened, but home advantage is strong like that.
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
at StormZ >> tuesday june 18 - 16:49
goo schorny :D create a superstar and win :P
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
by denis >> tuesday june 18 - 20:54
Difficult to make a prediction, but i hope English team win the tournament. My vote for all English clubs:D

gl
by denis
User
Registered2013-01-18
hu MacikaG >> tuesday june 18 - 21:14
What about changing the target? Write down also whose victory will be your biggest surprise!
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
eng pepsy11 >> tuesday june 18 - 21:29
After first match in ro16 i think it will be more interesting to guess.

Things to notice now might be that most teams can play with strongest team. Except a few which have been given idiotic(!) play times with league matches very close to the champions league match. And Cambuur has a first team defender suspended for 1 match and I am playing my first match with my best forward after he got 5 match suspension early in the very first game.
eng pepsy11
Registered2013-01-16