Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

IM ARGENTINO (2)

ar Tonami >> monday july 14 - 02:45, Edited monday july 14 - 02:54
HI to all! Im from ARgentina, i just wanna talk about what i feel with my national team... the result, its rendiment and the second place proudly won

Im not embarrassed with my team, more importantly: all my blood running through my vains is proud with the players and the Sabella. The 99% of the argentinians think mostly the same as me. The 3 million people celebratin right now in front of the goverment house, JUST on our most important monument. (not blowing)

Its performance was growing more more with each match.

Before the world cup:
-The 50% was in disagreement with the manager's player shortlist
-The 80% was unhappy with the NO TEVEZ DECISION
-The 75% thought we cant beat high level NT like Holland
-The 80% was unhappy with the last line
-The 85% was SURE that ROMERO shouldnt was the First Gk
-The 65% felt that ROJO shouldnt be on the team.

-The 100% thought we had the BEST FORWARDS in the world
-The 100% thought we can easely pass the groups
-The 20% truthly believed that we can reach the final.

ON THE GROUPS:
All Argentina knew that it was the most accessible, there it would not be any problem where it was: Poor countries getting too much ball poss and high level oportunities; The absence of oportunities of the forwards and their low accuracy; The presence of defensive errors.
Messi was a walking ghost until those MESSI MOMENTS with 3 finishis on his own. Romero did not have too much to do on the field. The last line was very insecure.

ON TOURNAMENT:
We start to believe on the cup with de DI MARIA performance and its injuring with the ENZO PErEZ apparence and mostly the change of two important pilars of sabella management: Gago> Biglia and FERNANDEZ>DEMICHELIS
-Gago did not play on his highest level with a soft running and NO BALLS, and not too much efficent on passing (its best quality). ----Biglia played not as well as he could but as well as he wasnt be. Its dedication was incomparable. He was all strengh and sacrifice.
-Fernandez play very well, fast on running and hard on passing. But he provided some insecurity at the moment of act: Some faults and fast non-think clearences.
-Demichelis delivered the order we need on the back, with experience and intelligence. The patience at the start line and his smart passing was very useful for match development.

HIGHS AND DOWNS:
+Romero: Everyone was surprised with its perfomance and security, more even against Holland.
+Garay: He looked very solid at the back, noone could pass through him in this WC. Never losed with the head
+Zabaleta: Very firm with the head. A good performance in ALL the matches. Its relief and teamwork with di maria and enzo perez was from a high level
+Enzo Perez: We get surprised with its performance. He was very solid in the mid, marking the oponent right/left backs on runnin and delivery for the game making.
+Rojo: No one had faith on him. But he showed its best face on the field. Perfect at offensive, very well at the back. He delivery goal and pass recievin chance in any level.
+Lavezzi: As the matches went by, Its play was better and better. He ran like crazy, dribled like crazy and marked like never.

-Gago: Its game and delivery was poor. Too patience at the offensive, too slow in the defensive.
-Aguero: Its injured really felt, but in his own game. Before he was regular. After he looked tired and without forces.
-Fernandez: Tecnically he was perfect, very fast and firm with the head. Tactically he suffer, not long play thinking. Very insecure.
-Palacio: No luck with the goal. All Argentina felts his fault of accuracy. He wasnt the Palacios who everyone loved. But the winning against Switzerland was from its hands.
-Messi: Everyone wanted to see the barcelona's version, but no luck. He delivered goal, but not the game which all want to. Play a full match each 4 days with lengthen maybe really affected him on the journey.

/Di Maria: Very important for attack making, very fast. Maybe too much pretty dribbling, less oportunies creating.
/Higuain: He start poorly until he met the goal when he looked secure with the field again, and run for any chance to get the ball.

+++Biglia: He sure showed, more than all the world thought he could. He was importanly present on the defensive and offensive. Excellent play judgement with perfect short pass making and man marking. Every step he made on field was correct.

+++++MASCHERANO:
The no-brazalet captain on the field. He gave everything on his own to the team. He showed perfectly his winning appetite and exhaustive thirst to be on the story with any tear sweat on its forehead. He played Knocked out agains Holland and still ran during the 120 minits. He was the most important pilar on WC, at defense: He try to get poss everytime he could, won almost all the divided ball and saved a lot from goal. Its man marking and ball recovering is FOR SURE the best on world. At the star line, he was the guide.. everyball passed by its feets with intelligence, patience and good judgement. For sure, did everything at his range for win, but sometimes winners have no prize.. He showed to the world that he has the biggest balls on planet!

Thats my review. Im happy with the final results, more with the team development. I know they gave all they got until the last minit: Not everyday there is a world champion in the same way there is a subchampion. THEY ARE THE SECOND BEST. Feel free to opine.
ar Tonami
User
Registered2013-05-19
eng Aamirkhan >> monday july 14 - 05:01
Congrats to Argentina. They had a fantastic world Cup and were unlucky in the final. Higuain shud have buried tht goal in the first half and it wud surely have been a different match.

The germans were very confident after thrashing Brazil.

Anyway Argentina saved the South American continent's pride compared to the Brazilians who should be ashamed of themselves!!!
eng Aamirkhan
Registered2013-06-18