Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Leave Club (15)

nl PokéFlute >> thursday july 4 - 13:45
If you leave your club your buildings will be downgraded by one level, but will you keep your money you have at the moment or will it all be lost?
nl PokéFlute
Registered2013-02-07
nl Danh >> thursday july 4 - 13:48
It will stay with the club
only when ur advanced u can bring along 3 players if not u start all over at the new club with there current finances
nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
nl PokéFlute >> thursday july 4 - 14:09
seems legit.

And how about your credits, do you keep them or do the dissapear?
nl PokéFlute
Registered2013-02-07
nl Danh >> thursday july 4 - 15:01
Dissapear
nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
rs Dragan Cvorovic >> friday july 26 - 13:21
That's OK. But, I have advanced club, and what I want to know, is it any why that I know when choosing a new club that the club is also advanced club?
There is no way that I will leave club in which I have invested a lot of time, sweat and too much money, and that I don't know for sure if my new club will be also advanced, I don't want to start from beginning and level 1 of all facilities.
rs Dragan Cvorovic
User
Registered2013-02-07
rs Dragan Cvorovic >> friday july 26 - 13:28
"When you leave an advanced club its facilities aren't removed but lose one level. This will result in a bot-team that has facilities. These teams can not be taken by new players but they can be taken by other managers who left an advanced club. When this happens the new manager inherits the buildings that remained after you left the club."

I know that I can take a advanced club, but how to know is there any free advanced club and what teams are advanced? Because first I need is that I resign from my club, and what if no free advanced clubs?
rs Dragan Cvorovic
User
Registered2013-02-07
nl Danh >> friday july 26 - 13:42
You have to scout clubs see how long they had a manager also look at botteams with popularity that is a sign of advanced also.
also look at the team history (rookies, trades, etc..)
but in the end it stays an gamble
nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
rs Dragan Cvorovic >> friday july 26 - 13:55
Yes, I know, but from all that I still don't know did managers spent money on facilities and did he reached level 3 for stadium and the youth center and level 5 for the training complex. That's the point, I don't want to gamble
rs Dragan Cvorovic
User
Registered2013-02-07
nl Danh >> friday july 26 - 14:27
stadium is easy look at earlier matches and see attendance :D
look at rookies to know how his youth cetrum is.

For the rest u can only gamble ;)
nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
rs Dragan Cvorovic >> friday july 26 - 15:22
Yes, u r right, tnx :) stadium is easy, if capacity is 4,000, thats lvl 3. and youth c. maybe I can find out from talent of young recruits , but training center is problem obviously :/
rs Dragan Cvorovic
User
Registered2013-02-07
rs Dragan Cvorovic >> friday july 26 - 15:25
It would be good that in info of every club to be info is club advance or not.
rs Dragan Cvorovic
User
Registered2013-02-07
ua BeerMan >> friday july 26 - 15:38
Another factor how can you recognize the advanced club is popularity.

For example:
Manager left this club in previous season and moved to club in another country:
http://rockingsoccer.com/ru/soccer/info/team-219

This botteam club has 25k of popularity.
ua BeerMan
User
Registered2013-03-28
hu MacikaG >> friday july 26 - 15:39, Edited friday july 26 - 15:41
Yes, BeerMan: If a club is controlled by a bot and has popularity, that club is Advanced.

If you see the youth on club you can guess the level. ANd must be at least 5 the youth or training. If You see good youngsters, the youth is sure over 5 -you can check transfers also- so I think there is no "cat in the bag" or "a pig in a poke".
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
rs Dragan Cvorovic >> saturday july 27 - 06:05
Sorry, but I must disagree with you. Popularity doesn't mean that club is advanced, but level 3 for stadium and the youth center, and level 5 for the training complex. For example, my team KV Stompen has popularity 158,308 , and it's still NOT advanced club. I just not upgraded my training complex to level 5 yet, it will be finished in 3 days. So, popularity nothing means to does club advanced or not, it just means that club was managed by someone and that he played some matches.
rs Dragan Cvorovic
User
Registered2013-02-07