Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

protein stops as admin (9)

nl Vincent de Boer >> sunday july 7 - 10:59
On his own request protein has resigned his admin function on Rocking Soccer.

We are very grateful to the work he has done in his period as a staff member. He played a big role in translating the game to chinese as head translator and became one of the first community admins. As the game grew bigger we asked him to become a global admin which he accepted. He has been the coordinator for the translation to other Asian languages and also played an important part in helping us improve our procedures and admin interface.

We regret that he no longer has the time to do these tasks but we understand his decision. He will keep playing the game but you won't be able to contact him about staff issues any more.

Tiety will take over the coordination of the asian translation teams, for other global admin issues you can still contact me, Tiety or SpokenReasons.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
eng James >> sunday july 7 - 11:04
Well done protein you were a great admin
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
ua Garfman >> sunday july 7 - 13:39
Thanks for all the good work, mate :-)
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
fi Roope >> sunday july 7 - 18:10
My sincerest thanks for your work in this game, You always had the time to answer even the smallest questions I had when I started this game.

/Roope
fi Roope
User
Registered2013-03-05
us Tintin >> sunday july 7 - 19:37
Great work as an admin, protein!
See you back in the game.
us Tintin
User
Registered2013-04-05
gr Paris >> sunday july 7 - 22:07, Edited sunday july 7 - 23:02
Undoubtedly his work and his presence to the staff isn't going to be replaced.

Thank you man.
gr Paris
Registered2013-05-28
sco Scotland1983 >> sunday july 7 - 22:19
I am glad of all the work you have done for everyone I hope you have fun in life still and enjoy the game:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
So sad. Well done protein.
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理
Registered2013-03-04
eng spence >> monday july 8 - 14:56
Thanks protein for all the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eng spence
Registered2013-07-01