Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Team Affiliates - Suggestion (11)

ba Sir MB >> sunday july 7 - 14:58
What you think, will it be good to add "PARENT" and "FEEDER" clubs, same as in PC Football Manager series.

Here is one picture from PC FM so you can understand what i am talking about.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/salebay/goalposts/juve_clublinks.jpg

:)
ba Sir MB
Registered2013-02-22
hu Zsone >> sunday july 7 - 15:53
haha,in the last couple of days i was thinking the same.and that way the loan problem would be solved.cant be 2 clubs from the same division...very,very good idea and i would welcome that 100%!
hu Zsone
User
Registered2013-02-08
sco Scotland1983 >> sunday july 7 - 15:56
ah its a good idea indeed I support it I would not mind a strong parent club as well as a feeder club:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
hr EroSt >> sunday july 7 - 15:57
Great idea, support it too
hr EroSt
Registered2013-02-07
at StormZ >> sunday july 7 - 16:05
i don't support it cuz it opens room for cheating
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
sco Scotland1983 >> sunday july 7 - 16:11
ah it would need rules anyway fair ones:(
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
hr EroSt >> sunday july 7 - 17:26
how can open rooms for cheating?

we already have good way to prevent cheating with multies, so I don't see problem in that. You can set rules for eg. no more than 4 players you can send on a loan in one feeder club, you pay their salary (like in real life) and also you pay that feeder club some money (depends on a feeder club lvl).
hr EroSt
Registered2013-02-07
ba Tracko >> sunday july 7 - 23:57
odlicno pitanje svaka cast
ba Tracko
User
Registered2013-02-23
mk Goxyto >> monday july 8 - 00:44
Off: What FM is this?

On: Erm, I don't have any view-point on this.
mk Goxyto
Registered2013-05-26
nl Danh >> monday july 8 - 07:58
I think it would be nice but hard to implement since U need a low lvl team to become feeder that feeder spends time on those players and see them leave much better players.
also since the contracts don't have time limits on them it is hard to benefit from being a feeder club cause you can also buy the youngsters cheap and train them to become your own good player.
I would never want a loan player or be a feeder club cause it benefits the parent club a lot more in this set up.
Unless u get a bonus on transfer win chances when U loaned the player before.
I think that it is needed and is realistic too to make loaning work.
nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
nl Vincent de Boer >> monday july 8 - 08:14
We won't add non-public transfers, it's too hard to check whether they are fair. With the youth squad and loaning players there should be enough opportunities to train young players.

I don't see why this would be needed or how it could work. This is a different type of game than the manager games you download and play on your own.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15