Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Spread the word - earn V.I.P. (7)

nl Vincent de Boer >> monday july 8 - 13:39
Now that we've run a few successful seasons we're looking for ways to get more exposure to our game and attract more players. We want to reward players who write a short review of the game with a free V.I.P. account.

We're looking for people who can get us a review of the game. For example on forums, blogs, review-sites, magazines or facebookpages on the topics "sport", "soccer/football", "games" or "mind sport". To get the VIP-reward the following requirements must be met:

- The post should not break any rules and should not be immediately removed.
- We should be able to verify the review. In case of paper magazines we could pay the costs to send a copy to us but please discuss this with us first.
- It should be in one of the languages we support and should be in readable language.
- The website/magazine should be reasonably active and not newly created. When in doubt, contact us first.
- The post should be a review and therefore say some non-general things about the game, of course it doesn't have to be (purely) positive.

You can get 4 VIP-vouchers for any (unique) review that meets these requirements. If you can get a high-quality review in a good place you can contact us to get a better offer.

If you have other ideas to help us gain exposure, feel free to contact us as well, we welcome any help we can get in this respect.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
vn anthonio >> monday july 8 - 14:27
hey i dont have great ideas but i think if you guys could add training features like to create your own training program or something like that it will make it more interresting.
thank you have a nice day anthony
vn anthonio
User
Registered2013-06-18
pw elvis >> monday july 8 - 14:49
what about this one?

http://www.playgm.cn/thread-691131-1-1.html
pw elvis
Registered2013-04-13
nl Vincent de Boer >> monday july 8 - 15:31
Hi elvis,

We of course appreciate people who have spread the word in the past but we can only do this for new articles made during the time of this action.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
cn 橙子 >> monday july 8 - 18:41
@elvis
...... I think you need to write it by yourself. Don't use others'......
cn 橙子
User
Registered2013-02-08
nl Vincent de Boer >> monday july 8 - 18:59
that too...
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15