Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Sponsor deals (9)

us puckett0713 >> friday july 12 - 00:39
I wanted to ask everyone is there any info about how to get a better sponsor deal? I think I have had the same amount for the last few seasons. I won 3 years in a row for my league and every cup. I still have the basic shirt deal haha. I wanted to see if anyone can help me understand why it wont go up. Thanks
us puckett0713
User
Registered2013-02-17
nl Vincent de Boer >> friday july 12 - 08:28
http://rockingsoccer.com/nl/voetbal/help/home/category-13/article-38
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
nl Danh >> friday july 12 - 09:30
The amount of sponsoring you can get depends on the league level you play in and the number of league levels in your country. You can also get higher sponsorship deals when you upgrade your account to V.I.P. status.

Well in austria they get around 39k 5 more then in finland how come?
both got 3 divisions.
nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
nl Vincent de Boer >> friday july 12 - 09:55
As the help says: it depends on your own level, the number of levels in your country and your level of VIP.

Maybe you're comparing a VIP-deal with a non-VIP deal?

Please don't ask the same question in two different places, that's not necessary.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
nl Danh >> friday july 12 - 10:17
my apolagees.
But what about my other question?
nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
nl Vincent de Boer >> friday july 12 - 10:39
Which question didn't I answer?
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
nl Danh >> friday july 12 - 11:09, Edited friday july 12 - 11:31
Why it was lowered for this season while the divisions grew?
I got around 37k or 39k and now 34k and I did not have VIP.

*is it possible that if u get VIP sponsormoney in a club and after the VIP ends it continues even after u switch club? In this case then it is possible that I had VIP sponsormoney.
nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
nl Vincent de Boer >> friday july 12 - 11:48
Finland didn't grow it stayed the same. The only reason your sponsor money could have decreased is because your VIP-level decreased.

This is the VIP-level you have at the time you signed the deal since your sponsor money doesn't go down when your VIP expires.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
nl Danh >> friday july 12 - 11:50
But I also changed club so it doesn't change then also?
Hmm that explains it.
I tought finland grew this season Appearantly I am wrong
thanks for the explanation.
nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21