Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

stadium upgrade (8)

hu MacikaG >> saturday july 13 - 04:44
I have 3 matches last season end where was over 3200 visitors on my stadium. Can I upgrade my stadium if my first league match visitors will be over 3200? I just ask this because at the new season start my stadium data was erased.
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
sco Arno Wiersma >> saturday july 13 - 08:14
My stadium data is still there. Strange yours has been erased.
sco Arno Wiersma
Registered2013-02-08
eng Bigbob >> saturday july 13 - 09:08
amazing what you can find on the left hand side under HELP

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-8/article-19

Improving your stadium

You can increase the income from your stadium by upgrading it. Not only does this increase the maximum capacity of the stadium but it also increases the price one visitor is willing to pay for a ticket.

You can only think about upgrading your stadium though if the current stadium is reasonable full for a number of matches. You need to have an attendance of at least 80% of the maximum capacity in 4 of your last matches at home before you can upgrade the stadium. When you go to your stadium and click the "matches" tab, the attendances of over 80% are shown in bold.

Only league matches count for upgrading the stadium. The occasional cup match or matches in international competitions can not be used.
eng Bigbob
Registered2013-02-28
hu MacikaG >> saturday july 13 - 10:25
Thanks Bigbob, I read that help topic -of course I read 'cause I translated into Hungarian-, just can't see my statistics, and I think, because after the season ends, all data destroys. That's why we can't saw back none of last year's match.

Arno: Thanks, I don't know what happened, but now I can see my statistics again.
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
nir Chrescerya >> saturday july 13 - 19:42
be lucky I upgraded my stadium, first game got 1200+/1500 (rdy for next upgrade soon except that was last home of the season so need to wait 3 home games still before I can upgrade again :D
nir Chrescerya
User
Registered2013-05-20
nl Abe Bodaan >> saturday july 13 - 19:50
I find it weird that all data is being destroyed of previous seasons.. isn't it worth keeping them?
nl Abe Bodaan
User
Registered2013-05-27
cw Meteora
nz Tiety Kooistra >> sunday july 14 - 08:48
The season change should not have influance upon the upgrading of your stadium.

It is strange that your log of matches is erased that should not happen, only when you actually upgrade your stadum. If you can not build the stadium with your first match over 3200 please post it on the bug forum.
nz Tiety Kooistra
Registered2012-10-15
hu MacikaG >> sunday july 14 - 15:40
Thanks Tiety!
I don't know what happened, but now the stadium statistics is back, so I can see last visitors 3887,3725,3936.
Wednesday evening will be my first home match and when it finished and visitors will over 3200 I'll try to upgrade.
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵