Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Best Youth Player (5)

ph drew0164 >> sunday july 14 - 03:30, Edited sunday july 14 - 03:34
Guys, I have a level 3 Youth Center and I need someone to tell me what is the best stats for a youth player to be hired in a club?

For a Keeper,Defender, Midfielder, and Forward?

and his skills?

Talent Scoring Attack
Endurance Passing Midfield
Power Dueling Defense
Speed Blocking Goalkeeping

Please help a newbie here. Thanks.
ph drew0164
User
Registered2013-05-24
pl Anomander >> sunday july 14 - 05:44
You just need to check those help file:

http://rockingsoccer.com/pl/football/help/home/category-2/article-6
http://rockingsoccer.com/pl/football/help/home/category-2/article-7

TLDR:

Age - lowest possible

Trainable skills:

GK - blocking and tactic (so he doesn't leave the goal)
DEF - dueling and tactic
MID - passing and tactic
FW - scoring and tactic

Fixed skills:

GK - speed + endurance
DEF - power + endurance
MID - power + endurance
FW - speed + endurance

Talent is needed for all players: bigger talent -> better training.

Endurance is crucial if your player needs to play in two or more matches in the same day, so he doesn't get fatigued to fast.
pl Anomander
User
Registered2013-03-05
au Mr Legs >> tuesday july 16 - 09:22
Not necessarily as cut & dried as stated above. Each manager has different opinions on what works & what doesn't.

Personally, I don't value overly high tactics in midfielders, so concentrate mainly on passing. Speed is also useful in a midfielder, means he runs with the ball more & therefore won't use long passes as much. Might be better to have a mix of midfielders with high speed & high power - or just get players that are high in both!

Also, I mainly have high tactics in my Central Backs only, to counter Strikers with high tactics. Wing backs may be better having higher passing - seems my speedy wing backs run down the field too much & stuff up the final pass to the forwards - so I may need to put the passing up a bit on those guys (or get slower guys that don't run too much).

Also, once you get your training center high enough you can train some of the fixed skills to fix players with a deficiency.

But as Anomander says, check those help files & play around with your team & see what works best for you.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
vu Amun-Ra >> tuesday july 16 - 17:29
speed+tactics for a FW? A winger yes, but my forwards need to have a good combo POWER + SCORING (My main squad requires 3 in scoring and at least 3 in power
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
ph drew0164 >> thursday july 18 - 04:02
I really appreciate it.Thank you guys.
ph drew0164
User
Registered2013-05-24