Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

math question (4)

tg Oogie Man >> sunday july 14 - 17:18
Can someone more intune to the numbers game help me out on this one. I have a sponsorship of 35000. A weekly maintenance cost of 32,942. If i want to upgrade my T.F. and it costs 480,000 tp upgrade. Which will raise my maintenance cost 4,423. How much more will i need to raise to sustain my team for the required minimum 2 seasons, if my balance is 702,521$ before the upgrading. Thanks for the help in advance.
tg Oogie Man
User
Registered2013-05-26
tg Oogie Man >> sunday july 14 - 21:28
I think the answer is 245,960 dollars ill need over the base promotion price
tg Oogie Man
User
Registered2013-05-26
us Ulysses >> monday july 15 - 09:40
I think that the main problem is that you have $0 in stadium income for the current season until you play a home game or host a neutral match. This pushes the calculation to the second part of the rule.

I would suggest that the rule be changed so that the average stadium income from the last n games would be considered. The current rule penalizes people who want to build facilities during the first few weeks of the season.
us Ulysses
User
Registered2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
hu MacikaG >> monday july 15 - 11:56
I agree with you Ulysses.
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵