Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

injured NT players (2)

be okapi >> thursday july 18 - 13:28
The last time all my NT players are coming back with injuries and that's a BIG problem for my team.
I have to miss 2 players the next 7 days (had to miss 3 players before).
Does those injuries depend on MY health center or not, because it's becoming a problem that (maybe) nothing has to do with my infrastructure.
I want to put my players available but only when they have a good health follow up.
Now I have to take all the pay on me and solve the problems, I think it doesn't work like that.
be okapi
User
Registered2013-02-08
be My sharona
au Mr Legs >> thursday july 18 - 15:13
I would expect the length of the injury would be dictated by the level of your health center. Though not sure whose health center counts for injury prevention in an NT match (yours, the NT manager, or is it a default setting for NTs?). Once you get your health center to Level 3, you can use credits to speed the recovery, sounds like this would be useful in your situation.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08