Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Shortlist improvment please (1)

hu Zsone >> saturday july 20 - 14:26
This was the first transfer period that i really bought a player,up until now i only sold player,thats why i didn't noticed it before.Maybe it was mentioned before but i really would like to see improvment on the shortlist.

The shortlist is way to small.With VIP 3 i have 9 players on the shortlist,so without VIP its 2 or what?Shortlist shouldnt be an advantage for VIP users i think and at least 30 players on it.Then moving on,maybe during the transfer period i would like a button,a tab on the main page when i can directly go the shortlist.

If i have a player on the shortlist and someone else makes a bid on him i would like to be noticed about that.And finally 1 hour before the deadline of the player i would also like to be noticed to not forget it,i mean whats the purpose of the shortlist now,just having players on it and im only noticed if i bid for that player.And maybe for example if someone builds scout level 7,they can hire an "assistant" who will make a bid for a player at the set time and date.

is some of this possible in the future?
hu Zsone
User
Registered2013-02-08