Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Export to CSV for all teams (4)

es carsu >> saturday july 20 - 16:49
Hi,

I've realized that it's possible to export the information about your own players in CSV format, but I don't found the way to do the same for another teams, is that possible? In case not, why? As far as I can see, the information extracted is also public for another teams
es carsu
User
Registered2013-04-16
de Eintracht Frankfurt
ua ... >> sunday july 21 - 07:10
Hi Carsu,

In my opinion this shouldn't be enabled either. We already have complete visibility on all the abilities of all players of all our opponents, if we could also export these abilities in a CSV file, then I'm afraid it becomes too much a mathematical thing, if you start comparing and working with these abilities in Excel or other tools.

I think there has to remain some kind of uncontrollability in the game...
ua ...
Registered2013-05-01
nl Abe Bodaan >> sunday july 21 - 07:39
Where can you download the csv for tour own team?
nl Abe Bodaan
User
Registered2013-05-27
cw Meteora
fr Tompot >> sunday july 21 - 08:06
Abe bodaan : On your players' page.

I agree with Errennu, let's keep a part of "hand" and brain work instead of computerizing it all.
fr Tompot
User
Registered2013-03-14