Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

progress history (6)

fr TONTONKAL >> sunday july 21 - 08:42
Is there a way to check how much progress a player made?

I would enjoy to see the progression of trainable skills, star value and market value of my players per season. Maybe in the form of a graph.

I used to try and keep track of all this in an excel file but now I have a youth center with players popping up all the time it is too much time consuming.

Anyone else would like this, or is it just me silly control freak?
fr TONTONKAL
Registered2013-05-30
nl Vincent de Boer >> sunday july 21 - 09:00
You can now download the data of all your players in excel with one button (under "players").
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
hu MacikaG >> sunday july 21 - 09:05
it is very níce,thbnk you.
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
fr TONTONKAL >> sunday july 21 - 09:10
Yes I saw that and I think it's very useful and cool. Only field missing is market value.

But this functionality only shows statistics as of today and does not allow me to go back in the past to see the progress already made. Would this be worth considering?
fr TONTONKAL
Registered2013-05-30
nl Vincent de Boer >> sunday july 21 - 09:36
No, that's not possible. This kind of information isn't stored by the game for all players. If you want to build a history for your players you have to do it yourself.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
fr TONTONKAL >> sunday july 21 - 10:23
that's fine
thanks Vincent for your quick responses
fr TONTONKAL
Registered2013-05-30