Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

champions league (9)

eng Bigbob >> saturday march 30 - 03:13
as and when this competition starts

will there be a limited number of foreigners allowed in the champion league squads?

or are we allowed as many other countries players as we want?

bigbob
eng Bigbob
Registered2013-02-28
cn protein >> saturday march 30 - 03:44
Hi Bob, the first champions league will be held in Season 3, and in Season 2 there will be qualification for that.
cn protein
User
Registered2012-12-18
nl R >> saturday march 30 - 09:58
What he meant was probably about the rules in the champions league. For example, rules in the real champions league are:

8 players should have played in the country of the team for at least 3 years between the age of 15 and 21
4 players should have played for the team at least three years between the age of 15 and 21

Though I don't think any info on this has yet been released, I'm prettty curious about this too ^^
nl R
User
Registered2013-03-07
ug Hakuna Matata
nl Vincent de Boer >> saturday march 30 - 10:14
We won't add these restrictions
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
eng Bigbob >> saturday march 30 - 10:47
cheers R that was what i was trying to say

cheers vincent de boer for the answer
eng Bigbob
Registered2013-02-28
cn protein >> saturday march 30 - 10:58
I think I misread the first line, but glad you get your answer Bob. :/
cn protein
User
Registered2012-12-18
at StormZ >> saturday march 30 - 12:32
Im looking forward to champions league and im so excited to see who is going to be winner of the first edition of champions league.Season 2 will be very important for all clubs who wants to compete in that league,gl to all
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
il joest5 >> saturday march 30 - 16:38
When and how will we know how many teams from each country will qualify to the champions league?
il joest5
Translator
Registered2013-02-07
lt Bagacius >> saturday march 30 - 19:10
Okey we waiting for qualification. It be 1-2 teams from 1 country to that league?
lt Bagacius
User
Registered2013-03-29
lt FK Grigiškių Šviesa