Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Add more conditions for substitution (5)

hk Philip Kho >> wednesday july 31 - 08:43
We know players will get a rating while match is playing.

But since now, we cant let the player who is getting a low rating out of the field, So I suggest the system could add more conditions about rating. Such as "player out rating is lower than 4" etc..

Is it possible?
hk Philip Kho
User
Registered2013-03-25
ng 手术刀 >> wednesday july 31 - 09:29
very good idea! this make the match more nice!
ng 手术刀
User
Registered2013-04-07
eng James >> wednesday july 31 - 11:15
But then it ruins the unpredictability of youth, there is supposed to be that element of suprise when picking youths you know you're taking a risk in that they could play like a 3.5 star player or a 5.5 star player if they had that youth bonus, so I disagree.
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
au Mr Legs >> wednesday july 31 - 15:51
The unpredictability of youth is why this is a good idea. It means you can take a risk on a player, but if he doesn't perform well you can sub him out.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
ua Garfman >> wednesday july 31 - 16:18
More conditions for substitutions would definitely be a good idea, and also the possibility to make a substitution to change your tactical setup. I think it would be a very useful addition to be able to switch to a more attacking formation if your defensive approach doesn't pay off....or switch to a more defensive one if you take the lead against very strong opposition. It could add a tactical aspect to the game.
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC