Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Reputation of Competitions and Clubs (Indicators) (10)

ba Sir MB >> wednesday july 31 - 19:27
I don't know if someone already mentioned this, i think it would be nice and helpful to have some reputation indicator for Competitions and Clubs.

Similar to what we have for player values which are indicated with stars.

For the Reputation of Club, indicator could use current level of all objects that club has, Popularity, value of team, club performance in official matches ect....

Some may say that we already have Reputation indicator for clubs, and that is Popularity, Popularity for me is only indicator of how much fans i have.

For the Reputation of Competition, Example; For Bosnian League 1, reputation may be calculated using all clubs activity, average popularity of all clubs in that league, League ranking coefficient, "Reputation of Clubs", ect..

Now, again, some may say that League Ranking is Reputation indicator, no for me it's not, it's only indicator which is showing me how well are clubs playing in european competitions and how many places in europe will get Clubs from my country.

I think it's better that we have Club and Competition reputation indicators.
First of all, instead of looking just to squad, with reputation indicator i can get better picture of my opponent.

With Competition reputation indicator i can see quality of the league from which is my opponent coming.

All of this in my opinion would be great addons to the game.
ba Sir MB
Registered2013-02-22
ng 手术刀 >> thursday august 1 - 03:40
good idea
ng 手术刀
User
Registered2013-04-07
eng James >> thursday august 1 - 05:39
I agree too
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
nl Vincent de Boer >> thursday august 1 - 17:58
It seems hard to combine all this information into a meaningful value. How does having advanced facilities weigh against having better players for example... or better players vs. more points in the league?
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
ba Sir MB >> thursday august 1 - 20:30, Edited thursday august 1 - 21:21
How about introducing reputation points.

Reputation points for each facility level, for average value of team, for popularity, for wins, draws, minus points for losses.

And when you calculate all points, you get some number, which could then be used to show Reputation of club.

Example, sum of all reputation points is 25, it then could be shown as 2 and half stars like with player values, or/and it could have some text, like Worldwide known club, or like One of best from "Bosnia, Bulgaria, Austria, ect".

Same could be used for deciding Reputation of competition.

P.S

Reputation points might be earned also with Promotion, Wining Level 1 League, CL, EL,, and might be lost when relegated ect..
ba Sir MB
Registered2013-02-22
fr TONTONKAL >> thursday august 1 - 20:55
Why wouldn't you just look at the value of the players your opponent team?

I don't think an overall indicator as described would give you a better insight than taking a quick look at the squad.
fr TONTONKAL
Registered2013-05-30
ba Sir MB >> thursday august 1 - 21:21
Reputation indicator, would not use just squad to show reputation.

Reputation indicator would use other parameters, as i mentioned.

It will give better insight for the next opponent, how good is club developed and successful.
ba Sir MB
Registered2013-02-22
ba muky >> thursday august 1 - 22:06
I support the idea of Muris. I believe that something can be done on this issue.
ba muky
User
Registered2013-02-09
sco Scotland1983 >> thursday august 1 - 22:18
hmm interesting idea in principle:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
ua BeerMan >> friday august 2 - 06:47
As for me this will be a useless parameter. Opponents players is the only thing which could be analysed for upcoming match. How clubs facilities are developed shouldn't worry you, because it won't have influence on match result.

But it will be interesting to add club lifetime rating(based on achievements)
For example:
1) Win 100 league matches: +1 star to club lifetime rating.
2) Win 20 internationals matches: +1 star to club lifetime rating.
3) Accept 100 players from youth center: +1 star to club lifetime rating.
4) The biggest level of your facilities. For example if the best your facility is training complex level 3: +0.3 stars to club lifetime rating. If it is level 7: +0.7 stars.

The achievements above are just quick examples. And of course it is not the high priority. Just it will be fun, because this managers is a long run manager.
ua BeerMan
User
Registered2013-03-28