Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Advertisements (8)

eng James >> sunday march 31 - 06:59
I am fairly new to the game, and I'm not sure if I should spend my credits on advertising (basically money for credits). Is there anything better to spend credits on, or should I just buy advertisements?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
pl Anomander >> sunday march 31 - 07:20
Creating a player seems the best choice to spend credits for me, but it ain't cheap.
pl Anomander
User
Registered2013-03-05
hu MacikaG >> sunday march 31 - 08:44, Edited sunday march 31 - 08:45
for 100 credit you can create a 24-25 years old player, who has approx. 3 stars. If you sell him at the next transfer period, you can get 3-400.000 EUR.
If you advertize for 100 credit you can get 386.698 EUR immediately, but you haven't a good player.

So, you have to do the decision: money right now or a good player this season and money comes later.
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
eng James >> sunday march 31 - 09:31
Thanks for the replies, just one more question. Other then at the beginning of the game or as a V.I.P, how do you earn credits?
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
jp sushieater >> sunday march 31 - 10:21
Every day you can earn with voting. Once a day you can vote for Rocking Soccer at several sites. approx. 1.3 credits can collected each day. You can see voting links at the bottom side of Home.
jp sushieater
User
Registered2013-02-24
nl Vincent de Boer >> sunday march 31 - 10:23
You also get them when you watch your matches live.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
eng James >> sunday march 31 - 11:27
Thank you very much :D
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
cn protein >> sunday march 31 - 14:53
Credits can be used for creating players, bidding on players, healing your players in the Health Center, changing the team setttings, ect.

You can buy vouchers in exchange for credits (or VIP status), and also get credits via voting or watching your matches away. :)
cn protein
User
Registered2012-12-18