Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Language support added (4)

nl Vincent de Boer >> monday april 1 - 16:31
I'm pleased to announce that we now support the game in multiple languages!

With the help of volunteers we translated the game to spanish, chinese, romanian, polish and dutch. If you want you can pick any of these languages now by going to "account".

You can see who helped us make these translations here: staff" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" >http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/staff">staff team

We are currently working on french, italian and croatian and will be starting the translation to more languages soon.

I'm equally pleased to announce that SpokenReasons has offered his help as a global admin. He will join Tiety and myself in answering questions from players, moderating the forum, checking accounts for cheaters and coordinating translation teams.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
by denis >> monday april 1 - 17:47
russian language is planned support?
by denis
User
Registered2013-01-18
nl Vincent de Boer >> monday april 1 - 18:04
We haven't gotten enough people who want to help us translate to Russian yet. When we do we are certainly interested in this language.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
il basta >> monday april 1 - 18:14
hebrew translater needed?
il basta
User
Registered2013-02-07
il Hapoel Tel Aviv