Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

transfer criteria "value YES/NO" (7)

fr TONTONKAL >> tuesday august 6 - 17:58
Something I don't understand with the transfer criteria "value YES/NO". Does it include the U21 ?

I thought it was only main squad but in this transfer:
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-295781/transfer

Player has a value of 1,3 star.
Team R Madrid has a "YES" for value although he has 6 defenders in main squad with a better value.

How could Didier Bayard obviously believe he has a shoot in the main squad?
fr TONTONKAL
Registered2013-05-30
ar Gabrielorco >> tuesday august 6 - 19:25, Edited wednesday august 7 - 00:24
(EDITED: I was wrong, I don't usually but players so I didn't remember. In order to evoid confusion I have edited my message)
ar Gabrielorco
Registered2012-12-19
us Ulysses >> tuesday august 6 - 20:12
I'm not so sure about that. I rarely get yes under value, even if I make the maximum bid. Most people seem to just make the maximum bid anyway if there are multiple people bidding, and it doesn't seem to correlate with the "Value" value.

In the past, I have gotten a yes under value when bidding on a young player that is clearly not going to be a starter. Maybe it has something to do with the player's potential relative to your other players.
us Ulysses
User
Registered2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
fr TONTONKAL >> tuesday august 6 - 20:23
when you pass your mouse on "no" the message explicitly says "the player fears that in this team he would not be a regular first team member"

when you pass on "yes" it says "the player thinks he would be a useful addition to this team"
fr TONTONKAL
Registered2013-05-30
at schorny >> tuesday august 6 - 21:00
You need players of equal value to get the value bonus.

But I don't know how many you need.
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
fr TONTONKAL >> tuesday august 6 - 21:52
if what schorny says is correct, message is misleading and should be changed, no?
what do you think?
fr TONTONKAL
Registered2013-05-30
at schorny >> tuesday august 6 - 22:20, Edited tuesday august 6 - 22:21
Yes, the message should be clearer.

all other yes/no-messages explain the exact mechanics behind them...
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05