Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

The end of the day time (8)

il Jordy Cruijff >> sunday august 18 - 05:32, Edited sunday august 18 - 05:50
Hello, for me the day (in the game of course), finishes in 3AM (3:00), and it is almost impossible for me , and for everyone near my timezone, to stay online at that time.

Because I can't stay online at that time (I want to sleep too), when the transfer window open or when teams without online manager leaves, I can't get the new bot teams, because till I get online they are caught.
Or bid on the players I want from bot teams, and even if they are in the market, I don't have a chance to get the highest bidder.

I guess that other europeans, and countries that +- 3 hours from my timezone exepirence the same, so it's not just me.

Therefore I suggest to "move" the end of the day 6/8/12 hours forward every some seasons, and then it would be much more fair.
il Jordy Cruijff
Registered2013-04-08
lv Tamaz >> sunday august 18 - 21:00
Well today..i wanted to ask about end of the day time too..

is it 03:00 ?
and what is chance to move it like for example to like 15:00 ?
so everyone cud do the things...not just nerds..?
lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
vu Amun-Ra >> sunday august 18 - 22:03
For us, GMT+1 it's 02am.

Still, moving the time to eg 03pm, would be unfair to the working class...

Saying only nerds can go online at night is quite disrespectful imo. I can get online at that time cause I go to sleep at about 3 am. Am I a nerd because of that?

It might be a good idea to 'lock' transfer bids for eg 6 or 12 hours. A time where you can make bids, also bids on players that have received a bid already, and the highest bid gets to be the initiator. If 2 or more players have made the highest bid, the player could go on the transferlist without a highest bidder yet, or with one of them randomly chosen by the computer.
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
il trikotrako >> tuesday august 27 - 10:49, Edited tuesday august 27 - 11:32
agree, it's not fair that only east Asians and Americans are able to bid on good players of bot teams and we can't.
I couldn't bid on one of the players in my old team just because I was sleeping.
il trikotrako
User
Registered2013-04-22
vu Amun-Ra >> tuesday august 27 - 10:54
I fell asleep and woke up at 4am, switched on my pc and made the offers I wanted. It costed me 2 hours of sleep, but once a month its ok to get an advantage on bidding :)
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
il trikotrako >> tuesday august 27 - 11:29
Not everyone are able to be awake in 3-4 am. I can't do this even once a month because I have to wake up in 7:00 pm every day (I'm a student).

I think it's fair to switch the hour every 5 seasons, this way everyone will be able to be online at least for 10 transfer windows in 5 seasons, now i can't be online even in one.
il trikotrako
User
Registered2013-04-22
nl Vincent de Boer >> tuesday august 27 - 18:51
You have 24 hours to bid on a player before he is sold. You won't get the initiator advantage, but this can save you a lot of credits so you can bid on more players.

We aren't going to change the end of day time for this.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15