Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Goalkeepers and Roaming (5)

ro RSM >> wednesday april 3 - 12:26
I think that goalkeepers should be prevented from having Roaming as a special ability.

If you have the patience of watching my first game of the season
http://rockingsoccer.com/ro/fotbal/info/match-40939
you'll notice that for the most part of it the keeper was everywhere but not where he should have been.

The annoying part is that there is no penalty for that, because the central defender seemed to handle just fine the last man in front of the goal role.
ro RSM
Community admin
Registered2013-03-19
ro RS FC
ca krin >> wednesday april 3 - 17:04
its your job, to find players that work with your team and dump the stinkers ;)
ca krin
User
Registered2013-03-06
ro RSM >> wednesday april 3 - 17:30
krin, you misunderstood my post.

My opponent had a roaming keeper, not me.

Still, the other team didn't suffer at all because of that. I have scored my goal after a corner kick and the goalkeeper was positioned normally.

After that he roamed for the whole match but, nevertheless, there was no advantage for my team as his central defender stopped all my shots on goal.
ro RSM
Community admin
Registered2013-03-19
ro RS FC
be okapi >> wednesday april 3 - 19:43
I have such a GK.
He's good for my U21. I hope I can give him insight by training him on tactics ...
be okapi
User
Registered2013-02-08
be My sharona
ca krin >> wednesday april 3 - 20:12
the way the keeper was playing... you should of scored 100+ goals lol
ca krin
User
Registered2013-03-06