Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

A problem about National election and the playoffs... (5)

cn 钝钉 >> tuesday august 27 - 05:47
My team have to participat in the league playoffs this season,and some NT players were automatically withdrawn from National Team.
That's great, I do need these key players.

But,in the meantime,I am running for Panama Manager position.
Because my Panama players were all back to club team, now I can not see what happened about the election.
And of course I can not vote for myself...

Is it kind of unreasonable?
Is there some way to solve this problem?

Maybe next time the election time could be different with the playoffs...
cn 钝钉
Registered2013-04-02
cn cedar >> tuesday august 27 - 05:58
WorldCup,playoffs,transfer and NTmanager election,all together now.
Perhaps the schedule can arrange better next time.
cn cedar
User
Registered2013-03-30
cn Yeovil Town
nl Vincent de Boer >> tuesday august 27 - 06:52
There is no time in the season to schedule this differently.

I do think about letting everyone vote for countries where they are in the shortlist, rather than just the team members. That would solve your problem.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
cn 钝钉 >> tuesday august 27 - 07:52
@Vincent

Thanks for answer so quickly...

That would be a much better way :)
cn 钝钉
Registered2013-04-02
au Mr Legs >> wednesday august 28 - 02:28
Being able to vote, or possibly even nominate for the NT Manager for teams where your players make the shortlist is a good idea.

Sometimes you have fringe players or kids that play a couple of matches during the season, but at election time they aren't in the team, so you have no say. I was thinking of nominating to manage another country this election, but sadly although my players played several games during the season, they aren't currently in the team, so I couldn't nominate for the job.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08