Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

very good players in NT but without a club: how to get them on TL? (9)

vu Amun-Ra >> tuesday august 27 - 20:32
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-334075/transfer

This is an example of a player I would like to have on my team. He is without a club, but can't receive any transfer offers....

That's just a pity :(
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
eng Kezza >> tuesday august 27 - 20:45
This was brought up before.. vincent said that they will not come back into the game if their without a club.. their only there because they are mentioned somewhere in the game.. so he can't just delete them.

There are alot of players even 4*+.. but it is just a waste of credits because they will never be able to join any clubs
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
vu Amun-Ra >> tuesday august 27 - 21:54
if it helps, I think the thing they have in common is that they are in a national team
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
eng Kezza >> tuesday august 27 - 22:14
think your right.. your right though.. is a bit of a waste
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
nz Benjamin >> wednesday august 28 - 00:17
maybe a change should be put in place as if the player has been in a national team now or has been at all and they have no team maybe put on transfer list as a free agent and in the scouting area of there national country ( maybe should have put my comment into suggestions)
nz Benjamin
User
Registered2013-06-23
no MortenE >> wednesday august 28 - 06:36
Question though: Isn't this in some way a good vent of created players, so it becomes abit more balanced? But on the other hand, I'm not sure if this strikes in some way the NTs with smaller nations harder?
no MortenE
Registered2013-06-01
at schorny >> wednesday august 28 - 15:41
This Problem will fade away in a few seasons - because then only advanced teams will have NT players and no club with NT players will disappear.
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
vu Amun-Ra >> wednesday august 28 - 16:56
That will pose an other problem... Imagine your team has 10 NT players. Not at all that unrealistic, but what will happen then if there's a NT game and your players are all gone to play for their NT (or just be in the selection) but you have an important match which could eg decide the championship. You'll be screwed O_o
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
hu MacikaG >> wednesday august 28 - 18:04
It is a big problem, for example the Chech national teams best keeper over 4 stars and he wasn"t had a team and he was deleted because he was a tutorial created player.
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵