Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Reserve squad is full they say, due to incoming transfers. Can't it work the other way around as wel (12)

vu Amun-Ra >> wednesday august 28 - 10:09, Edited wednesday august 28 - 10:10
''You can't bid on this player because you already have 18 players in your reserves squad. Active transfers in which you have bid also count as a player.''

If you count the players I bid on as a player in my reserves squad, can't you also count the outgoing transfers that have bids on them as players who are out of my squad?

I am missing incoming transfers here :(
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
eng Kezza >> wednesday august 28 - 20:35
I think "outgoing transfers" should count.. if all the bids add upto 100% (ie. no chance of the player refusing to leave!)
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
vu Amun-Ra >> wednesday august 28 - 23:36, Edited wednesday august 28 - 23:36
Those are the bids I was referring to.

If I put a player for sale for eg 200K and he has a valid offer, meaning an offer of at least 200K this player should count as a player who left the club. Being it only a matter of time, but he will leave for sure.

It really should work bothways. In fact, if you make an offer on a player, odds are he won't choose your club. But with a valid offer on an outgoing transfer, that player will surely leave your club.
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
at schorny >> wednesday august 28 - 23:43
I totally agree, but I think it's difficult to do this because a transfer can go on for a few days if it goes to the last round. So transfers have different duration until they are finished...
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
au Nelson >> wednesday august 28 - 23:48
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/bugs/1?topic=6291&posts=1

That's my pervious post, similar issue with here, but Vincent haven't give any feedback yet.
au Nelson
User
Registered2013-04-07
vu Amun-Ra >> wednesday august 28 - 23:50
The same counts for bids you made on players. But as I said, those are uncertain to join your club. The players that clubs have bid on (if above the asking price) are certain to leave.

It's really annoying, let's imagine all of my players I put on the TL will go to 2nd or even 3rd round, I can't make offers until their transfer is completed.

I have players I wanna bid on, and I have 7 players set for a transfer but I have to wait until they actually left the club before I can bid on a player. It bugs me :)
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
vu Amun-Ra >> wednesday august 28 - 23:56, Edited wednesday august 28 - 23:57
And it doesnt make any sense that I can make a dozen of offers on players in a botclub, while I have 23+18 players in my squad...

Cause if they all go to the TL, I can virtually have like 50 players and more???

Man, I gotta feed those people!!!
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
fr TONTONKAL >> thursday august 29 - 12:55
similar problem goes with loans
I have 3 players loaned from another team for season 4 (up to sat 31/8)
0% chance they play for my team next season
but I reached the loan limit so I'm not able to loan players for season 5.

it kinda sucks but it's how the system works
fr TONTONKAL
Registered2013-05-30
vu Amun-Ra >> thursday august 29 - 13:04
you have time until sept 7th, no?
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
fr TONTONKAL >> thursday august 29 - 13:35
I do
and so do you
fr TONTONKAL
Registered2013-05-30
vu Amun-Ra >> thursday august 29 - 13:47
yes, thats true, but I kinda needed my transfers now since we play play-offs. :)

I have 7 players returning from a loan on august 31st and will put some of them again on a loan so wait till then and loan some of mine ;)
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
br gandula >> tuesday september 3 - 21:31
This thing about waiting the rounds to have the spot, even if you don't bid anymore is annoying
br gandula
User
Registered2013-02-12