Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Late start bonus (4)

cn 圈长 >> friday april 12 - 09:05, Edited friday april 12 - 09:07
The help article says "If you built your stadium in season 2 or later you get the "late start bonus"."
I don't get the bonus, and I just want to know how to define "season 2". Maybe I joined in the end of season 1, but i didn't play any match in seaon 1. I think it's a bit unfair to adjust it by the moment when you built the stadium.
I suggest that all players who didn't receive the TV-revenue of season 1 could have the late start bonus, it seems more reasonable. Please consider my suggestion, thank you.
cn 圈长
Admin
Registered2013-03-30
ck Blackburn Rovers
hk Philip Kho >> friday april 12 - 09:05
I joined this game at 26th march(and built the stadium at that day, after the end of season1 (so that I have not got any TV revenue from season 1) Would I get the late start bonus? and How could I know that?

Thanks
hk Philip Kho
User
Registered2013-03-25
nl Vincent de Boer >> friday april 12 - 09:35
Everyone who built their stadium in the last days of the first seasoon should also get the bonus from now on.

@圈长: you already had the bonus, what made you think you didn't have it?
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
cn 圈长 >> friday april 12 - 09:51, Edited friday april 12 - 09:52
@Vincent de Boer, I just didn't know if I had it, and I thought if I had it I would receive a message... And thank you for the reply
cn 圈长
Admin
Registered2013-03-30
ck Blackburn Rovers