Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Where to read the analyse reports please? (15)

eng Tottenham Hotspur >> monday september 9 - 06:15
Hi Guys

Sorry it's me again. Don't like to keep asking questions but I've searched and can't find the answer.

I've just watched my first live match so that's good, although I only drew 1-1 at home which was rather disappointing as I think the away team was a bot (?) but never mind. I'm now setting up for my next match, a cup game where I'm also at home.

My next guide "to do" is 6 of 15: Analyse this

You've created a report. Read it to see how your team could perform if you were to use this line-up.

So I created my report (I can only do 2 per season or only 2 free?) but I can't find out where/how to actually read it?! I've searched carefully both in help and here in the forum to no avail. :(

Please can someone help/advise me please? As always would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, Nick
eng Tottenham Hotspur
User
Registered2013-09-04
pl Anomander >> monday september 9 - 07:04
It's two free reports per match.

To create an report go here:

http://rockingsoccer.com/pl/football/facilities/scout/analyse

Choose a match and a new page will load - with both your and your opponents lineups. Now you need to press "Create report" and wait for few seconds.

That's all, you should pass the tutorial step after that.
pl Anomander
User
Registered2013-03-05
eng Tottenham Hotspur >> monday september 9 - 07:18
Thanks Anomander. I've already created the report after choosing the match I wanted. As I said above, it told me, "You've created a report. Read it to see how your team could perform if you were to use this line-up" and that's the problem. It shows my team and theirs, their value and so on but I could read that BEFORE I used the analysis function. Is that all there is to it? It doesn't say anything about whether I should win with that line-up or not or any other info that wasn't already previously shown, unless I'm missing the point somewhere?

In your reply you said press "create report". That I did and it tells me the report is ready. That's as far as I can get. I can't actually go to the analysis report and read it.

So what do you advise?

thanks again, Nick
eng Tottenham Hotspur
User
Registered2013-09-04
nl lars >> monday september 9 - 07:34
You have to wait a few secondes and then go to under and there are 5 matches who analysed ;)

Is that what you mean?
nl lars
Registered2013-02-19
eng Tottenham Hotspur >> monday september 9 - 07:55
Yes, I think so larsarjan but I can't see it. If you want to have a look, presuming you are able to view the screen as I see it, it's here ...

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/lineup/match-785343/analyse

I can't see anything underneath, although I'll go back and have a look again. I did look pretty carefully though. :)

Thanks, Nick
eng Tottenham Hotspur
User
Registered2013-09-04
eng Tottenham Hotspur >> monday september 9 - 08:02
OH! Wait ... this is VERY confusing. I've just seen a pull down menu with 5 options in it - Use line-up from match and a select button. This must be it but as it doesn't mention analyisis or similar, I didn't realise this is what it was! I really think the admins should add this to the help files and possibly even the FAQ or a sticky here in the forum. I'd never have realised that's what I was supposed to use. In fact I'd seen it and just never appreciated or realised that's what it was all about!

So I've managed to solve my own problem but I'm surprised more people haven't been asking about this or that it's not mentioned somewhere within the scout building info etc. May I please make this suggestion/recommendation to the powers that be?! :)

Thanks, Nick
eng Tottenham Hotspur
User
Registered2013-09-04
eng Tottenham Hotspur >> monday september 9 - 08:09
Actually no, it still doesn't say anything about whether or not I'd win, just slightly changes the oppositions team value but I still only see our 2 teams side by side and underneath that the 2 team stats. Is that all it's *supposed* to say/do or should it be saying something like with this line-up you should win 2-0 or loose 1-0 or something? I apologise but I still don't get it - call me stupid or whatever. I'm new and thought I was pretty intelligent for my age (don't ask! lol) but ....

Ok I won't post any more. Maybe someone can explain what exactly I should see on an analysis report please that you don't see previously? That might help?
eng Tottenham Hotspur
User
Registered2013-09-04
eng Tottenham Hotspur >> monday september 9 - 08:15
Ok I've just done it on one of my friendly matches and THIS time, I now see an analysis at the bottom giving a LOT more information as I would have expected.

So a quick question - does this mean you can't use analysis on cup games or have I found a bug? I've left the link above so anyone is able/free to go and have a look. Obviously if it had done the same thing before, I'd never have posted asking about this in the first place so thank you all for your patience. Just need to see why nothing happened on the match-785343 one. I'll try it again in the meantime with a different pull down option and see if anything changes.

Thanks again, Nick
eng Tottenham Hotspur
User
Registered2013-09-04
at schorny >> monday september 9 - 08:27
Analysis is always the same - no matter what type of match you play.
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
nz Tiety Kooistra >> monday september 9 - 09:08
The reports aren't saved, you have to watch them directly after they are generated. That's why you get a warning not to reload the page because if you do it's lost.
nz Tiety Kooistra
Registered2012-10-15
eng Tottenham Hotspur >> tuesday september 10 - 14:56
Thanks guys. I understand now. I still think there ought to be something about this in the help section and/or FAQ for new(er) players. The guide doesn't make it clear either but then that's up to the developer and admins to decide, not me. I'm only suggesting it. :)

Cheers, Nick
eng Tottenham Hotspur
User
Registered2013-09-04
nl Vincent de Boer >> tuesday september 10 - 20:08
What is it that you think should be added to the help?
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
eng Tottenham Hotspur >> friday september 13 - 13:14
How to access/read the analysis reports, Vincent, as I didn't know they were right at the bottom of the page and disappeared if refreshed/went to a new page etc. Also to generate the analysis report, you have to select one of the 5 options from the little pull down menu - and still not sure what exactly each one does (ie what's the difference). That's all. :)
eng Tottenham Hotspur
User
Registered2013-09-04
sk mat4 >> friday september 13 - 15:19
The 5 options are line ups from the last five matches your opponent played. The line up that is set when you open the analysis page is from his last match.
sk mat4
Registered2013-02-09
eng Tottenham Hotspur >> sunday september 15 - 15:23
Ah I see. That's all clear now. Thanks Mat. Appreciate it.
eng Tottenham Hotspur
User
Registered2013-09-04