Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Calendar view (7)

lv Brudaks >> monday august 14 - 18:10, Edited monday august 14 - 18:11

It would be very useful and reasonable to have a calendar view for the current and upcoming season.

The current main view only shows a few days in the future, but it would be reasonable to look ahead for the full next month to see e.g. at which dates the league games will end, when exactly will the transfer season open, when will the TV revenue be paid, etc etc.

Furthermore, it would be enormously useful (even in the current view) to see scheduled dates for tentative games that are going to happen but haven't been drawn/scheduled yet. For example, the U21 games currently appear suddenly in the next day, where I could have scheduled a friendly alrady. The same happens for cup games - there are notices for the draws, but the actual dates could have/should have been shown beforehand, as a notice "there'll be a U21/cup/whatever game that day, the opponent and time will appear later".

lv Brudaks
Registered2017-05-04
hr Kupus >> monday august 14 - 18:20

+1 Proposed many times before

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
hu MaboSzate >> monday august 14 - 18:43

If you want to know, when the next transfer window opens, try to sell a player :)

hu MaboSzate
User
Registered2014-06-16
ng Gene >> monday august 14 - 21:19
nice idea
ng Gene
User
Registered2017-07-24
pw Manchester City Fc
il Numpty >> wednesday november 28 - 14:04

Bumping this because I like it. 

It would also be very useful to have a separate page showing the calendar for next season, with dates and week numbers. 

Thanks. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> sunday december 2 - 05:50

Great idea.No point of having a calendar which shows you the events only upto two days in advance?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
nl Danh >> saturday december 8 - 09:29

I like the idea Also.

I want to know how long the offseason is so i can plan ahead more 

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21