Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

NT Selection (4)

gr Getas >> thursday september 12 - 13:22, Edited thursday september 12 - 13:22
While I find the current NT selection method quite easy to use, I wonder if there might not be a way to include some "promising youngsters" in the selection. I am sure, for example, that there are a few promising Greek 20 or 21 y.o., who, although are not good enough to play on the NT, not being among the 50 best players, would certainly benefit from the experience of playing a few minutes on the NT, or even a whole game against weaker opponents or in NT friendlies...

I for one would jump at the opportunity to make such an "investment" in the future of the NT, while not risking too much result-wise, as I always have the option of using them as replacements if the match is really in our favour etc...

On a side note, I would also appreciate an option that would allow me to exclude any players from the shortlist that I know I will never use! Maybe my two wishes can be combined: everytime you exclude a player from the shortlist he is replaced by the next best one, until you reach the younger players! After each NT elections the shortlist would be reset...
gr Getas
Community admin
Registered2013-07-27
gr Άρις Μεσσηνίας
at schorny >> friday september 13 - 13:00
I don't think this is a good idea. The shortlist prohibits abuse of the NT manager role - which is a good thing.

Of course more youth players would be nice, maybe list the best 2 youth players on each position.
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
pt Sir Alex >> saturday september 14 - 19:55, Edited sunday september 15 - 15:54
good topic ;)

this player was not on the list in week 2. but they are in the week 11...
http://rockingsoccer.com/pt/futebol/info/player-227620

he evolved 1 star in 9 weeks? :|

would be perfect we had not this list of possible squad, but a way to select any player from our country.

this is one of the most important duties of a NT coach

this player was on the list in week 2 and no longer now.
what changed?!
: |

in the week 2 he had no club .. due to being a player created by a user that is inactive now ...

http://rockingsoccer.com/pt/futebol/info/player-133492/matches
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
pt Sir Alex >> sunday november 3 - 14:23, Edited sunday november 3 - 14:26
Please change this way of selecting players.

at this stage, up to get the European, I could be using young players, however, appears to us dozens of players 28-32 years who did not interest us.

if we limit ourselves to a list, at least it is possible to eliminate players on this list, that does not interest us, so others can climb the rankings and make the list.

I could be now avail to give 2 or 3 friendlies some young people's future and am totally limited to dozens of useless players and 20/23 players that count for official competitions.

:/ Please reflect this selection process.

cheers
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04